Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    $65
    $65 for a water cooling system!!! You had better check reviews first. That seems way too cheap to me. And i'm sure you will agree that if your water cooling you cant really skimp on quality.

You know, i want to recommend Vista because iv never had a problem with it. Just Home Basic because all the extras are just a waste of money and resources. But i'm sure you have made up your mind in that department.

Have fun building! Let me know when you are done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hehehe I am thinking about tossing the fan and heatsink out in favor of a liquid cooling system, since the one I saw in the store today was only $65.

I think I may go for the Windows XP 64 too since it's only $20 more than XP pro. I hadn't bought the OS since the computer's not done yet, that'll probably be the last thing I get around to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sounds great! Thank you.

Looks like a nice build too. get some good cooling on it then o/c the **** out of the cpu

And 8Gb RAM! Hope you have a 64 bit OS

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Give me about a week, I am currently building a new computer pretty much Dedicated to UT3. As soon as it's up and running, you could send me the map and I'd be happy to cook a PS3 version to send back to you. (This way you can upload it yourself and put the link up on your own post and all that)

Current Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte S-Series GA-P35-DS3L (Built on Intel P35 Express Chipset)
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 GHz, 8MB L2 Cache, 1066 MHz FSB)
    Memory: 8 GB DDR2 800 (Couldn't find 1066 in dual-channel , guess I'll upgrade later on)
    GPU: EVGA Nvidia e-8800 GT 512 MB DDR3 PCI-e

So far the only other thing I've put into it is a 20x DVD+-RW Dual Layer w/Lightscribe.

The rest should be all hooked up in a few days, maybe longer, dunno yet. Hehehe...

Leave a comment:

• started a topic PS3 Cook My Map

PS3 Cook My Map

Is anyone cooking PS3 maps anymore? I remember someone was supplying this service but i cant seem to see it.

Could someone reply here of they are willing to cook my map for me.
Working...
X