character idea: FEMALE KRALL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

character idea: FEMALE KRALL

Well, I'd love to try making it myself, but let us share the idea with much more experienced modders: I'd really, really love a female krall custom character! (One may say I even registered to this forum only to suggest that.)

Of course, it's a tricky concept, what with all female characters having to look sexy and attractive and all. But that's precisely what would make it a creative concept: we hardly see any big scaley and scary lizards FEMALE creatures on videogames, do we?
    Of course, female krall shouldn't look too different from the male counterpart (i.e. of course she should not have breasts, which would look definitely out of place - so it's even more complicated to make somewhat clear what the gender is). But still. I'm so disappointed that I can be a female human, a female necris, a female robot (if I'm playing the italian language version, that is...), but not a female krall.

she must have 3 ****. must.

Comment

She must be horrible...brrrrrrr

Comment

Dudes! She'd be AWESOME!! Also, why can males play as the creepy big lizards, and females can't??

And no triple-breasts, please. She's not even a mamal.

P.S. Metalpain, italiano anche tu vedo!

Comment

When it comes to reptiles, size and possibly coloration are usually the only differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow Dancer View Post
            When it comes to reptiles, size and possibly coloration are usually the only differences.
            Alien species don't have to conform to Human concepts and rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Wingwolf View Post
              Alien species don't have to conform to Human concepts and rules.
              yeah, but still, its some sort of refrence. Keeping earth rules in mind but still bring in some creativity, something special.

Comment

idea sounds great, i think it could look like a slim krall.
                of course theres much work to do but if someone is up to it

Comment

They could always be like the Locust, where the females are bigger, meaner, and generally more repulsive to look at.

Comment

Or they could be smaller but have huge claws and teeth?

[shot]http://www.unreal.fr/news/models_skaarj.jpg[/shot]

Do you mean repulsive like that or like this:

[shot]http://mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk/lostsurfsongs/pictures/ugly_cat.gif[/shot]

Comment

It sounds quite simple to make, actually - you take a normal Krall skin, add lipstick and a bikini, slap on a curly blonde wig and you've got a new model. "WE FEEL PRETTEH."

Comment

just reskin it then? is that what would work?

Comment

Just put a daisy behind their ears. Like that female Mokujin in Tekken 3. That'd be funny. But, seriously, a female Krall is a challenging idea. If someone pulls that off, that'd be some serious props.

Comment

Originally posted by Lun-Sei View Post
                            Dudes! She'd be AWESOME!! Also, why can males play as the creepy big lizards, and females can't??

And no triple-breasts, please. She's not even a mamal.

P.S. Metalpain, italiano anche tu vedo!
                            Lun-sei - since you brought in some biology lets run with it:
                            - less fangs and claws (males tend to compete for females and evolve these mechanisms to do so)
                            - get rid of the skull like armor, in a highly competitive male lizard society the men probably go to war, women do not (they have to look after their nests). Maybe try for something more delicate, but not floral or "girly"
                            - make them more gracile (not as muscular). I know in some reptiles the females are larger, but i think this just fits better
                            (its too late at night for me to think of anymore, if i think of anything else ill post later)

Comment

Oh, I am very glad my "female krall" idea has received some interest!! I wasn't hoping for that!

Well, I personally think the idea of taking in consideration the gender differences (size, colors) of real reptiles, as mentioned above, would be a good start. Even if kralls are an alien species, at last there would be a starting reference for the concept.

The idea of not wearing the typical krall armour may also be good eventually (although maybe difficult? thinking of whole new armour sets?).

Truly now, I wouldn't know myself if female kralls are supposed to be bigger and meaner, or slender and smaller. But I do think the second case is more fitting, though, because the fact we don't see any "official" female krall in the game can make us guess that they are in a male-warrior society and so female look less muscolar and imposing.

And the voice? Oh, that deep growling krall voice as applied to a female. Awesome! XDXD

Comment

Working...
                              X