New Character Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Very interesting thread. I think I'm going to take my hand at....... IRON MAN!! I just loved the concept design for the film and I think he would rock. Stay tuned and I will have pics up soon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if your gona do mario make sure hes 2d and does that boing sound when he jumps but i personaly would go for either anthony carmine or a guy in a bear suit

Leave a comment:

• replied
    George Washington! The history channel made him out to be a bad-***

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Any US president would make an awesome character!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I never knew Spike from Cowboy Bebop had a last name- and I saw the whole series on Adult Swim...

Brock would be cool. Actually a team that has the "old school" look from UT2, UT2k3/2k4 would be a neat contrast to the extremely heavy armored guys.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want ALUCARD from series HELLSING, or ZARAKI from BLEACH

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Gumby or Curious George!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how about Mr Spirit?

it would be cool to see the red tie floating.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Someone was working on brock but gave up quite quick. He was just made and people started saying he needed to be more bulky and stuff... I kind of miss the light on thair feet Necris but the skinny Brock would have given some great veriaty.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ooh i know a good one. how bout Raiden with his visor down from MGS4? that would be cool!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Want Brock, from Unreal Championship 2 ^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You guys are all forgetting the best character- Joanna Dark from PD64

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Komodo View Post
    Two Words: GREY FOX (The futuristic ninja from MetalGearSolid)
    He would fit in PERFECT with UT3!! PLEASE MAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Or you suck...
    Nothing left to say

but btw what about the Dahaka from Prince of Persia...
    he already looks like one of the necris

Leave a comment:

• replied
    , the cool this would have the cow 's chain saw on his back , un equiped , i hope this pic show up ore this wont make senes

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I got to New Character Ideas , the guy form god of war , illidan , from warcraft3 , from worldofwarcraft , the guy from assassin creed , iron man , dr .dre and snoopdogg lol , that would be cool and he would be cooler in this then in true crimes lol , the exicutioner from 300 , srry i miss spelled , and the imortals , also link form zelda and nightmare from soul caliber , but there are ideas so i hope you like them moder , and i hope ther made and put in to unreal t3

Leave a comment:

Working...
X