Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the character off splinter cell
    the hitman
    a warhammer tau and necron warriors, and off course the marines and chaos....

aqua teeen roxxxxxx

Comment

any1 having a go at a chocobo vehicle, chocobo racing would be fun, or for a weapon you could give it a glowing circle in its leg so it can use magic, say its materia.

Comment

Spike Spiegel -Cowboy Bebop
        J - Heat Guy J
        Randy Marsh...

Comment

Marvel Guys:
          Not just Iron Man, but War Machine, and War Monger as well.
          The Thing, The Hulk, Abomination, Spidey characters...

DC Guys:
          Batman, Mr Freeze, Joker, Steel, Lobo, Doomsday

-----------------
          Anyone See Neon Genesis Evangelion? Any of the Eva scaled down to human size
          V from V for Vendetta
          Alien baddies from The Fifth Element, (the ugly MFs with the big lips and ears that worked for Zorg)

Go grab a RIFTS rpg book, and look at the various incarnations of Glitter Boy. (vehicle instead?) here.
          And there's even e section on Glitter Armor here in this book

Hell, any RIFTS stuff would make for a killer mod or addition to the UT world.

Rifts main book...

Comment

I got to New Character Ideas , the guy form god of war , illidan , from warcraft3 , from worldofwarcraft , the guy from assassin creed , iron man , dr .dre and snoopdogg lol , that would be cool and he would be cooler in this then in true crimes lol , the exicutioner from 300 , srry i miss spelled , and the imortals , also link form zelda and nightmare from soul caliber , but there are ideas so i hope you like them moder , and i hope ther made and put in to unreal t3

Comment

, the cool this would have the cow 's chain saw on his back , un equiped , i hope this pic show up ore this wont make senes

Comment

Originally posted by Komodo View Post
                Two Words: GREY FOX (The futuristic ninja from MetalGearSolid)
                He would fit in PERFECT with UT3!! PLEASE MAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Or you suck...
                Nothing left to say

but btw what about the Dahaka from Prince of Persia...
                he already looks like one of the necris

Comment

You guys are all forgetting the best character- Joanna Dark from PD64

Comment

Want Brock, from Unreal Championship 2 ^^

Comment

ooh i know a good one. how bout Raiden with his visor down from MGS4? that would be cool!

Comment

Someone was working on brock but gave up quite quick. He was just made and people started saying he needed to be more bulky and stuff... I kind of miss the light on thair feet Necris but the skinny Brock would have given some great veriaty.

Comment

how about Mr Spirit?

it would be cool to see the red tie floating.

Comment

Gumby or Curious George!

Comment

I want ALUCARD from series HELLSING, or ZARAKI from BLEACH

Comment

I never knew Spike from Cowboy Bebop had a last name- and I saw the whole series on Adult Swim...

Brock would be cool. Actually a team that has the "old school" look from UT2, UT2k3/2k4 would be a neat contrast to the extremely heavy armored guys.

Comment

Working...
                                X