New Character Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    make a little tiny pokemon. It would be fun to blow up, and funny if it blows you up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    not that I love them or anything, but the original power rangers would be interesting :P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    My list:
    -Gordon Freeman (HL2)
    -Nomad (Crysis)
    -Altair (Assassin's Creed)
    -Big Daddy (Bioshock)
    -Lara Croft <3
    -Agent 47 (Hitman)

I would love to see these ones!

shade.pt

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have sonic all modeled just need to paint and import

Leave a comment:

• replied
    These are all very good ideas, after sephiroth im going to try a little easier model but i will take your ideas into consideration

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I really want to see Nemesis the Warlock, in Kevin O'Neill style.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Haze character
    killzone character
    resident evil characters

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What? What about chuck norris and adoring fan?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by Shadow_Alucard View Post
    SAY YES TO THEM, its hillarious, and if you dont like them here is a tip, DONT DOWNLOAD THEM. I hate when people bash other peoples character ideas, we need as many characters in ut3 as possible, who cares if they fit into the game if you dont like them dont use them :P
    ah, fair enough. i see where you're coming from

so long as Epic dont make me download Ronald McDonald or a Transformer when i join a server, i'll be happy.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    SAY YES TO THEM, its hillarious, and if you dont like them here is a tip, DONT DOWNLOAD THEM. I hate when people bash other peoples character ideas, we need as many characters in ut3 as possible, who cares if they fit into the game if you dont like them dont use them :P

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    nooo! say no to cartoon-kiddy games-kiddy anime characters!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    HaHa Awesome lol, marshmello man would rock , and about characters fitting into UT3 i think its almost better when they dont, like sonic, or cloud and zack. I like when you have funny characters pwning each other with rocket launchers, bender and megaman were my 2 guys i used in 2004. But Gray fox would be easy to make and he is pretty cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I want the Stay Puft Marshmellow Man!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Two Words: GREY FOX (The futuristic ninja from MetalGearSolid)
    He would fit in PERFECT with UT3!! PLEASE MAKE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Or you suck.......Also how about putting Obama's head onto MasterChief! XD

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    heheheh... "Jigsaw", from the Saw series. I think this sort of game would suit him

Image 01
    Image 02

i know he looks a touch old and only wears a hooded robe, but hes a naturally violent person. i think he'd suit the tournament .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X