Diablo mutator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Diablo mutator

hi could somebody make a mutator that will spawn random items from dead opponents? the items would be totally random in totally random quantity. it could be anything from a health vial up to invincibility. i don't doubt that this will make a fun mutator... since im a Diablo fan. cant you tell?

also have another request i forgot to mention- recoil mutator. just like the title says, weapon recoils please. and it would be really cool if firing a rocket gives you a counter momentum so you're knocked back.

I will be needing this for my RPG mod so I suppose I could create a small mutator that spawns random items when killing players. keep an eye out for it since I will be starting work on the mutator later today and should have a working mutator in the next couple of days.

Comment

oh god, can i worship you? also, is it possible to make it so that

bigger damage you do= better chance of phatter loot? or just so that health vials pop out very often...just like diablo. cuz i can't carry on my killing spree by skills alone. lol

Comment

I have a working version of the mutator now, just doing some tests and adding more items to the randomized item list. So far it is still needing some tweaks to the balancing to the drops lol. I was able to rack up UDamage to about 1 min remaining time lol. I guess Epic didn't plan on that and giving the timed powerups a limit to their time .

Comment

haha sweet! cant wait. let me know if you need a beta tester... like right now

Comment

I have released the mutator. You can find it at the link below.

http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=608842

Comment

Working...
            X