Painkiller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Painkiller

Has any one out there played PK? If you have then you'll know how fun it is to pin someone to the wall with the steak gun . Anyway I was wondering if anyone out there would be able to make a weapon set (w/ physics of course )for it. I'm asking about this because PK multi player was serverly lacking, and the texture quality is aging. If someone could do this it would be so cool

Just use the stinger alt fire, it does that already.

Comment

there's a big difference between the stingers alt fire and ramming a three foot wooden steak through someone's head. Or pinning someone two meters up a wall. Or, for that matter, running someone down with a small, hand-held 'lawn mower'. Has anyone else played painkiller?

Comment

I made one for UT2004

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...light=stakeout

Comment

Originally posted by a_giant_flea View Post
          there's a big difference between the stingers alt fire and ramming a three foot wooden steak through someone's head. Or pinning someone two meters up a wall. Or, for that matter, running someone down with a small, hand-held 'lawn mower'. Has anyone else played painkiller?
          Actually, there isnt, if one made a mutator that increases the damage on the stinger, and maybe reduces the fire rate, you'd have exactly what you want.

Comment

if you haven't played painkiller then you wouldn't know what I'm talking about. the stinger just pushes people back or holds them against a wall, the steak gun introduces all kinds of new physics, pin people to walls, send people in a huge ark, effectively making them a projectile weapon, send them into backflips and if your good even pin two enemies together.

Comment

Actually, the stinger's alt-fire does pin enemies to walls if they're close enough to the wall when they die (one of the old beta threads is full of pictures of people pinned in humorous poses). All you'd need to mod is the damage and knockback to have a bona fide stake launcher. The propeller blade would be an excellent replacement for the impact hammer, though.

Comment

but the steak gun did so much more the just pinning people to walls. see above. besides, there's more to PK then just the steak gun.

Comment

Working...
                X