Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Metal Gear Solid 4: Snake & Raiden**PICS 4 Reference**

Could someone please make these them?
    If he can make it to Brawl then why not Unreal Tournament 3(LoL)OMG if someone were to make these tWo that would be AWSOME!!!!

Hmm Snake and Raiden in UT3 that would be awsome, but i would like to have Grey Fox instead of Raiden.

Comment

Agreed, though I have a hard time picturing the cyborg ninja using guns.

Comment

yes yes...please create this characters

Comment

Create a high tech ninja sword then Gray Fox will fit just fine! Would be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by RanShak View Post
            Agreed, though I have a hard time picturing the cyborg ninja using guns.
            It will be a lot better than that CLOUD that was released don't get me wrong it's a good model and all but doesn't fit the UT universe.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicer View Post
              Hmm Snake and Raiden in UT3 that would be awsome, but i would like to have Grey Fox instead of Raiden.
              LoL..Why not both Raiden & Grey Fox?

Comment

yea and the cyborg ninja uses laser guns review mgs 1 fight metal gear vs. gray fox you'll see, oh and look at my post blackbirdi made a snake model, just its not mgs4 but mgs online inspired view it

Comment

The smart guy who will make a Solid Snake Character for UT3 would be well reknown lol

Comment

metal gear chars = godlike

Comment

plz god this better happen man n no messing about! love the gears models n would cream in my pants over this

Comment

dont worry if all goes well snake may see the tournament b4 or during may, maybe in mgs2 suite, never kno

Comment

Originally posted by DisgracedDJRogue View Post
                          dont worry if all goes well snake may see the tournament b4 or during may, maybe in mgs2 suite, never kno
                          Yeah man I saw your friends work..They are doing a KICKASS JOB..Make sure you tell them that.

Comment

yea they are doing awesome i just got the feedback from the mgs2 suite 2 him and now we
                            are planning an mgs pack its gonna be awesome

Comment

i cant wait for a char like dat

Comment

Working...
                              X