Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by DazJW View Post
    There are alot of modders, but modders do what they want to do.
    They aren't people's slaves, they have their own ideas and plans and don't need to trawl forums looking for what people have requested.

Occasionally you'll get someone who's feeling uninspired and will pick up a request because they want to do something but don't have any interesting ideas, but this is rare.
    yep, still like i said, useless those requests.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    There are alot of modders, but modders do what they want to do.
    They aren't people's slaves, they have their own ideas and plans and don't need to trawl forums looking for what people have requested.

Occasionally you'll get someone who's feeling uninspired and will pick up a request because they want to do something but don't have any interesting ideas, but this is rare.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I would really love to see q3 characters in ut3

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah would be cool, but no one here ever noticed that the "request section" is useless? not even ONE request got realised by any modder ever.

sad but true there are not many modders out there, actually theres only one i know and thats evilengine and hes doing a great job, he also has a lot of upcomming charcters in work just check his site -> http://evilengine.net/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    but will anyone make any of this modeles? ^___^'

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That would be cool

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey cool if you click on their picture, their bio in english comes up

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Characters from Quake ]|[ Arena

Characters from Quake ]|[ Arena

I am asking for any q3 characters, anarki, orb, xaero, major, klesk, uriel, visor, doom or any you want to make Please

http://quake3.fpp.pl/?plages:show:8

iff you wannts to see how they look like (I know it's not english site but just click on Tier1, Tier2, etc.)
Working...
X