2fort (Team Fortress 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2fort (Team Fortress 2)

Hi, I'm sort of new here but download a lot of mods for the PS3 off here, but what I'd LOVE to see is a 2fort CTF map for Unreal.

Hope it not too much of a shot in the dark

hello? anybody?

Comment

*wanders in*

well I haven't made a CTF map yet so , do you want it in a similar theme to TF2(barn type) or in the UT3(unreal) meshes?

Comment

i was thinking about doing this, but my map making ability is only at the point of almost finishing the video tutorials, so chances are i will never make it!

i would love to see it made though. what about seeing two different sides like in team fortress 2, one side ut3 style, the other tf2

Comment

Now that is brilliant idea DS. I like the sound of that a lot.

Comment

Wow that is awesome! One side cartoony, and the other side necris style. God I'd love that. Oh and another question, do I needthe PC version to make mods or is there a program I can download so I can make them and just cook them for PS3, cos I'd love to give modding a go

Comment

this should be made! and cooked for ps3

Comment

Very brilliant idea!
                I love Team Fortress 2's Graphics!

Comment

Im working on the Unreal Fortress mod but for the 2forts I make sure as hell not wasting my time replicating the gimmicky style of TF2

Comment

that would be so jokes to play

Comment

we have a shortage on CTF maps, so remaking TF2 maps for Unreal I think is a great idea. Love to see what comes out of this one

Comment

yeah I would like to see a TF2 map in ut3, that game rocks!!
                        hmm, if someone does indeed make a remake or a map inspired in TF2, is there a chance of someone making the Scout for me? I just love that guy, and i would love to see him ingame WITH the TF2's appearance or looks, whatever, THAT would rock even more hehe

cheers for kobrakai15 and his excelent idea

Comment

Do want. Do want. Did I mention, do want?

Comment

Somebody make this, it would absolutely rock!

Comment

Working...
                            X