Crouch!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crouch!!!!

idk how hard or easy it would be to do this but i for one really need it, can someone possibly make a mod that allows crouch to be used when a selected button is clicked, i cant believe they forgot this feature!!!!

There is a crouch button, unless you have the PS3 version and they forgot to include it (and I somehow didn't know about it).

Comment

i do have ps3 version, and there is no crouch its sad

Comment

Yep ... no crouch button on the PS3.
        Your character crouches down automatically in low passages, but you can not crouch down elsewhere.
        That's so pathetic. Why did they do that? They could just as well have laid the crouch button on the click of one of the sticks. The jump button is there two times and the crouch button is there zero times. Stupid...

Comment

Just get the PC versions we need more PC players anyway

Comment

some of us dont want to spend $1000 or more on upgrades for playing a game, $600 is the max for me thus why i have a PS3. plus you have enough as it is.

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
              some of us dont want to spend $1000 or more on upgrades for playing a game, $600 is the max for me thus why i have a PS3. plus you have enough as it is.
              This always makes me titter a little; you can get a whole PC that can run UT3 comfortably for less than the cost of a Ps3. I don't know where this whole cost delusion keeps coming from. $1000 for upgrades? I recently bought a brand new quad core, dual 8800 ULTRA based rig (total overkill), and it came to around the equivalent of $1200 (£589 GBP).

Edit: Although i am not denying the usefulness of a crouch ability for the PS3.

Comment

you need the crouch button in this game as those raptors see you every where on the torlan maps and crouching behind a rock would have saved me more!! i do hope this is resolved and thanks for your post .....

Comment

Crouch should be Triangle i reckon no use for the button.

Comment

ye crouching would be good and well needed

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
                      Lookies, cheap and good PCs exist. You're victim to marketing that tries to sell expensive computers.

That's not to say that expensive PCs don't have more performance than that $435 box, but that $435 box outperforms a PS3

And myself, I just spent that much on headset and sound card this month

Comment

PCs are also more compatible with your back-catalogue of Ps1 and Ps2 games too :lol:

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                          PCs are also more compatible with your back-catalogue of Ps1 and Ps2 games too :lol:
                          I never had a console, so that's not an issue All my old PC games work perfectly with my new rig though.

Edit: Oh, right, now I remember, those PSx emulators for the PC Aye, they all work as well

Comment

Yup. My generation 1 Ps1 died a sorry death a couple of years back. My entire collection will still run in EPSXE+Delta. Beauty.

And yeah, the Ps3 won't run your PC game back catalogue

Comment

well thats not what this thread is about, wats u ppls problems u forget not all games on consoles go to pc or the reverse, we have other reasons for our ps3's who are you to say it outperforms our system, back on topic anyone have anything useful to say that will help us out

Comment

Working...
                              X