• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    agreement

Originally posted by Xero View Post
    Does it have to?
    Sometimes that's the whole point of having custom characters. It's fun to watch pickachu run around owning people the flak cannon.
    I agree, that was one of my favorite things about UT '99 (and the custom/changable voicepacks, why epic, whyyyyy???).

I had so much fun with my friends and bot matches, watching Big Bird's big yellow a** run by, Stewie in his erector set mech, Megatron and Jazz/Blue Streak/Prowl, and my personal favorite "Sgt. Nutz" (here: http://skincity.beyondunreal.com/sec...del.php?id=124) If someone would make that one I would looooove it...

It's fun to have the funny and strange characters running around shooting eachother, just as much as it is to have the gun toting bada**es .

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Helgast + Frank = .. is there even a word for that kind of awesome? Especially the Helgast.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    i agree with Helgast but none of the others,

mabe Solid Snake, Resident Evils Nemesis n Sonic lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    mario, scorpion and a helghast would be quite cool tbh

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ambershee View Post
    "Petition" :|?
    Ye, they plan to get enough support to force a modeler to make these, isn't that how all requests are handles here?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    "Petition" :|?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by acgdy View Post
    Why would Sora hold a gun!?

It's the same problem with Cloud! It **********.ing ****** me off! IT MAKES NO SENSE.

The rest would fit in.
    Does it have to?
    Sometimes that's the whole point of having custom characters. It's fun to watch pickachu run around owning people the flak cannon.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    how about something more cartoonish, like mario or scorpion from mortal kombat

Leave a comment:

• replied
    none of the above, they all suck.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    id like helgast

Leave a comment:

• replied
    The Helghast will be easier once the game releases and someone can get a rip of a model from that, though I suppose someone could just rip the model from the PS2 version, though it'll look pretty outdated unless some extensive normal mapping is done.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yes, a helgast some 1 do this.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    a mutator that changes his gun to be a different keyblade?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why would Sora hold a gun!?

It's the same problem with Cloud! It **********.ing ****** me off! IT MAKES NO SENSE.

The rest would fit in.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey, if clouds in here he will be, but EVA-01???????? dude youve watched too much neon genisis evangelion... but helgast would fit perfectly.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X