Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shut of other players?

I have a quick question that I can really find any answer to

How do you start a level ingame with a lot of bots? I have begun on a map full of puzzles and what I want is the player lonely in the level al the time.

Originally posted by Zackiz View Post
    I have a quick question that I can really find any answer to

How do you start a level ingame with a lot of bots? I have begun on a map full of puzzles and what I want is the player lonely in the level al the time.
    I don't get what you're asking. At first, it sounds like you want a lot of bots, which would require use of the 'addbots' command, but then you start saying that you want the player 'lonely', which would mean no bots (the 'killbots' command).

Comment

Ouch, I meant 'without'. Sorry!

Yeah, I wanna make a puzzle map where the only player/character is you in. I gather that I should use DM maps for this, but I don't know how to play them ingame without a lot of bot showing up.

Comment

Originally posted by Zackiz View Post
        Ouch, I meant 'without'. Sorry!

Yeah, I wanna make a puzzle map where the only player/character is you in. I gather that I should use DM maps for this, but I don't know how to play them ingame without a lot of bot showing up.
        When you choose a ,ap and click Next, there is a slider for the amount of bots. Just move it to 0.

Comment

lol, that easy. I feel pretty embarrassed now....Thank you for your help!

Comment

Working...
          X