UTRiders(Hoverboard racing mod)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well i wish i could help but im a noob when it comes to editing, im surprised you cant get help tho, seems like a great idea. I hope you dont give up on this cause i think it has alot of potential.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hellfire1 View Post
    does the modding equitment come with the game on the pc, as i want to make mods, and do you have to make scripts, or it like blender sort thing, i want to make charcter then maps to be honest as people are not replying to my ideas to have peter giffin and homer simpson,
    The Unreal Editor is located at Start > All Programs > Unreal Tournament 3 > Unreal Tournament 3 Editor. Models and textures need to be made in an external program (though the came comes with tons already) and scripting is required for weapons, vehicles, mods and mutators.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    does the modding equitment come with the game on the pc, as i want to make mods, and do you have to make scripts, or it like blender sort thing, i want to make charcter then maps to be honest as people are not replying to my ideas to have peter giffin and homer simpson,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks i havent had any replies for a while so im kinda stuck with it till i can get help

and ya that scorpion idea would be fun

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Great Idea, I will deffinatly play this if its made. You should make the tracks with multiple ways and add in shortcuts, also add some water to slow people down and some jumps over so you have to perfect your racing lines. And hey, if you get it all working you could make the same mod but for different vehicles like the scorpion right? turn UT3 into a full racing experiance aswell :P. good luck with this

Leave a comment:

• replied
    racing... sounds fun... why not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Now with a decent and eye-catching theme, I'd definitely play that (for the lulz as much as the actual racing).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Taking into consideration what d-hunter said, i made a more difficult map thats a really bumpy down hill spiral drag racing map

Here are a few pics

(These are just really REALLY Rough practice maps for the mod)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Im very aware that it does get boring fast but i was just testing to see if i could make a simple race track and that if this mod does end up real none of the maps would be that simple

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Flat tracks = boring fast. Try something a little more difficult for a hoverboard.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You know you can remove the white spaces surrounding the picture right? :|

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Here are a few shall i say concept pics of just a map

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UTRiders(Hoverboard racing mod)

UTRiders(Hoverboard racing mod)

Im new to modding and i had a great idea for a mariokart/sonic riders mod for ut3.

I already have plans for certain things but i need help with mostlyy everything because all i know how to do is map so ill need programmers for the game and designers and whatnot.

Here are some of my ideas,

- Countdown like in racers the coutdown for 3 to GO!

-Speed boost pads(like jump pads but for speed boost on hover board)

-Mainly start on hoverboard and cant get off hoverboard

-Powerup such as weapons that can slow players down and/or knock them of to also slow them down.

-Different rankings like 1st 2nd, ect.

-Variety of maps(such as jungle, space like that)

-Different modes such as Regular racing, drag races and battle modes.

-and ofcorse all of these things halve to work with the hoverboard

Those are some of the ideas i have come up with and if anyone can help me with this it will be greatly appreciated.

if youre interested, PM me at UTChaosnight@hotmail.com
Working...
X