Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN, Anubis... and... someone else furry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN, Anubis... and... someone else furry.

well, first attempt shot down, second tries my best luck. can i have anubis PLEEEEASE... oh, and i thought it might be funny to add crash bandicoot too... COME ON, crash in a biker jacket and holding a stinger minigun, anubis is known very well and will make a perfect fit, crash is known for his hilarious deaths, a double character montage for you, and go ahead, post insulting comments... i know theres going to be some.

EDIT: hows about cooking master cheif and the COGS.

I've got no problem with Anubis as long as he isn't added officially, since it would muck up the storyline.

Comment

Requesting and requesting again wont do you any good, I hate to say it, but 90% of people with skills are kind of busy with projects of their own, so be patient, and considering anubis is such a famous character hes bound to turn up when the UT3 mod community gets going.

Comment

i know, its just the patch has been released and im anxious.

Comment

lol and you told me to calm down e3^^^^

Comment

im pretty sure you want to see anubis too. and did you watch the youtube vid?

Comment

yea anubis would be great n why dont you pm me the youtube link i think you didnt type it for me right on the ps3

Comment

Working...
              X