Automatiks 2 Remake (TimeSplitters)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Automatiks 2 Remake (TimeSplitters)

This is an old map I made on a system where a two-year-old could map, but a two-year-old doesn't know flow, gameplay, or how to make something fun! (It's on YouTube)

Automatiks 2

I had spent a short period of time (compared to cryostasis) coming up with an open-ended, less linear type of map, with lots of z-axis, and x/y-axis gameplay, but despite the short period of time I gave myself, it came out quite nicely, for gameplay. TimeSplitters Future Perfect was the perfect opportunity for me to hone my gameplay-making abilities. I remember designing over 50 maps! The more recent ones being the better.

I will post more maps that I've made on this site. Hopefully they give some good ideas to the community.

Tomb of King Khut: Take 2

Comment

I started working on Automatiks-UT3

It'll be a fast-paced map with lots of z-axis and xy-axis gameplay. And I'm sure that you guys will love the remake. It's pretty large, though, so I might have to do some scaling to figure out what's the right size for it.

Comment

Wow, **** I love TimeSplitters, I have TS2 and TS:FP (brick FTW!). Nice map, too, I've designed a few myself.

Comment

Basic layout is done, Bots are retarded though, I'm having issues with getting them to use the teleports properly. >_<

Comment

The map is DM-Downfall on the front page. It has virtually the same layout as AuToMaTiKs 2, but with some alterations. You'll like it when you get to see it.

Comment

Working...
            X