experiance system [request]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

experiance system [request]

i think the 3 best fps are halo 3, cod4 an ut3 an the obvious thing that the 2 other than ut3 have but it doesnt is an experiance system. obviously itd be too big for a ut3 patch or somthing but hopefully its something that could be on ut4.

eg

you should get 5 point for every kill, 7 for a double kill, 10 for a multi kill..., extra points for stuff like head shots an like 10 free points for a killing spree, 15 for rampage..., if they're in a vehicle you should get extra points for the strength of the vehicle( 3 extra points for a manta, 8 for for a scorpian/viper up to 20 for a darkwalker/leviathan)

plz post any thoughts or idea for it, if i like them ill add to the front post

In case you didn't notice, UT3 has a global ranking system. You can see the rankings at enemydown.co.uk

Comment

im not talking bout global ranking, im on about leveling up, an each time unlocking say new armour or special abiltys

Comment

Personally, I would not buy UT4 if it contained that. I want to be able to play the game for what it is, not spend 100 hours leveling up to get the AVRIL so I can finally stop getting mowed down by Mantas...

It works for CoD 4 because the system has the inflexibility - all the weapons are bullet weapons and kill in a few hits. You can't apply that to a death match game, it's a horrendous mis-balance. I'd hate to join my first game with a trusty impact hammer to face 15 people who have been playing the game a week longer only to be blasted to pieces by a constant barrage of flak.

Comment

There's BattleMode RPG or something mod on the PC. That lets you earn levels which you can get more powerups and stuff like that.

Its not a "pure" server, so make sure you're filtering servers to show both pure and non-pure servers. I think they are usually named #1 BattleMode.....

Comment

Originally posted by Lillien View Post
            There's BattleMode RPG or something mod on the PC. That lets you earn levels which you can get more powerups and stuff like that.
            You beat me to it But I have a link!

Comment

Working...
            X