Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by AnubanUT2 View Post
    Excellent idea ... that is one of my favorite movies ... but what part of the ship would you suggest ... or how would you recommend one of the mappers approach this?
    Well, I think the hardest part to do would be the foredecks that contain the bridge, the stasis tubes, and medical. I mean, you could kind of get an idea where everything's at based on the hallway shots and stuff in the film. The neck part of the ship and the gravity drive would be fairly easy to map out, I imagine.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I was actually thinking about doing an EH inspired map after this quarter at school is over. If I do, I'll probably start working on it in the next couple weeks. I'm thinking about toying with the idea of a CTF map that breaks from a symmetrical layout, but I'm not too sure yet.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Excellent idea ... that is one of my favorite movies ... but what part of the ship would you suggest ... or how would you recommend one of the mappers approach this?

Leave a comment:

• started a topic [REQUEST]Event Horizon map

[REQUEST]Event Horizon map

I think it would be great to see a map based on the Event Horizon ship from the Event Horizon film. It's got the perfect look and atmosphere for a UT3 map, and I think if it was done up nicely it'd make a pretty awesome addition to any player's list of maps. What do you guys think?
Working...
X