Spartan Warrior?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spartan Warrior?

ok so yea i was watching 300 and got this idea of making a spartan warrior, i would if i could definitely made it myself but i cant cuse i dont know how, so i thought wait theres mod request/idea sharing section on this website that no one even listens to but still why not create this thread anyway so basically this character based on a spartan warrior could probably be done it can also be put on the ps3 as occasionaly the spartans dont have there helmet on but they wouldn't look cool so hopefully everyone knows what they look like if not il post some pictures and maby just maby someone will create one lol

Great Idea!!!!! i want one too and maybe a gun with a spear on it!!!

Comment

This is such a great idea!!! Please someone make this. Such a excellent Idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Brutal1tyx View Post
        Great Idea!!!!! i want one too and maybe a gun with a spear on it!!!
        maby a modified longbow that shoots spears instead of rockets

Comment

or maby what about a speargun an example .......

Comment

LOL! cool, i'll be watching this!

Comment

yea it would be good if EE did it hes probably the best character modder lol

Comment

sounds kl idea, only i personally wouldnt be a guy running around in his cape an underwear, lol, like the weapon idea too

Comment

Originally posted by monsterkiller View Post
                  sounds kl idea, only i personally wouldnt be a guy running around in his cape an underwear, lol, like the weapon idea too
                  the spartans dont need clothe J.k, but who cares look at ther 8-packs and big muscle i still think they look cool, just cuse your on the persian side lol J.k

Comment

lol yea how about a persian and spartan

Comment

this would be so cool and his taunt could be....."yes i did just blow your head into a million pieces...THIS IS UNREAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol

Comment

Originally posted by Devious_DJ View Post
                        this would be so cool and his taunt could be....."yes i did just blow your head into a million pieces...THIS IS UNREAAAAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" lol
                        lol yea then and you see him kick mid air lol

Comment

Working...
                        X