• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    yea it will be good

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xViperAKx View Post
    Um... I'm making melee weapons, such as swords and stuff like that. There's going to be a meat cleaver/machete type weapon, a cryothermic zweihaender, and a scimitar. The whole freeze ray is just something that was a single mod. This is a content bundle!
    You are a god......a meat cleaver.....the possibilities....the fun.....THE BLOOD. I want this pack.....I WANT IT. Oh by the way looking forward to that pack coming out sounds great.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Um... I'm making melee weapons, such as swords and stuff like that. There's going to be a meat cleaver/machete type weapon, a cryothermic zweihaender, and a scimitar. The whole freeze ray is just something that was a single mod. This is a content bundle!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by xViperAKx View Post
    Well, since you stated you wanted more weapons, I've been working on something called the Cold Fuzion Content Bundle. I was hoping to recruit more people so that I could get started on this Mod. And yes, it has an entire set to replace the current weapons in a mutator. About half of them can freeze people, the other half is capable of disrupting molecular body structures.
    hmm sounds intresting but hasnt the freeze thing been done before but still the more weapons the better maby one of these day we'll get a spear to throw at people lol

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well, since you stated you wanted more weapons, I've been working on something called the Cold Fuzion Content Bundle. I was hoping to recruit more people so that I could get started on this Mod. And yes, it has an entire set to replace the current weapons in a mutator. About half of them can freeze people, the other half is capable of disrupting molecular body structures.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Or secondary could be stab someone with a knife like cod4! Of course that would take quite a bit of animating... And 2 models...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol, sounds very good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hmm AK-47 with a knife at the front sounds good lol

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Assualt Rifle

Assualt Rifle

Assault rifle from Halo 1 and 3. I don't really want it because it's from halo, I want cause' there arn't much weapons out at moment. Also I don't mind if you just want to make a AK-47 or something instead of assualt rifle whatevers easyer. I would just really like some more weapons for PS3. Probley should replace Link gun. Thanks to anyone who reads this.
Working...
X