how about some more weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about some more weapons

well id really like to see some more weapons as ive only seen one called freeze ray that actually works with the PS3 but it dosnt really catch my attention ,im not really telling people to do it but wouldn't it be nice to have more weapons maby the hammer shao khan has to smash your opponents brains out after there dead lol Just kidding about that but maby some weapon pack based on real guns but i dont really mind as it is unreal the weapons are meant to be out of the ordinary really anything would do as the weapons section for modders seems to be forgotten as far as i think thanks for reading as this is my first thread

Keep an eye out for the ballistic weapons mod

Comment

Originally posted by »{EID}«-Silenoz View Post
      ballistic hmmm never heard of it got any info or something about it

Comment

Originally posted by »{EID}«-Silenoz View Post
        ye CrazyHand, never heard of it too, info »{EID}«-Silenoz ?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHand View Post
          well id really like to see some more weapons as ive only seen one called freeze ray that actually works with the PS3 but it dosnt really catch my attention ,im not really telling people to do it but wouldn't it be nice to have more weapons maby the hammer shao khan has to smash your opponents brains out after there dead lol Just kidding about that but maby some weapon pack based on real guns but i dont really mind as it is unreal the weapons are meant to be out of the ordinary really anything would do as the weapons section for modders seems to be forgotten as far as i think thanks for reading as this is my first thread
          I like the use of punctuation.

Ballistic weapons is like a real weapon pack. There's actual weapons, with recoil, clips, and I think their might be bullet penetration, I'm not sure though...

Comment

Originally posted by DraSo_Odin View Post
            ye CrazyHand, never heard of it too, info »{EID}«-Silenoz ?
            well i did some google search and its meant to be a realistic weapons mod for unreal tournament 2004 ye 2004 so im not sure if its being planed for unreal tournament 3

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHand View Post
              well i did some google search and its meant to be a realistic weapons mod for unreal tournament 2004 ye 2004 so im not sure if its being planed for unreal tournament 3
              ty, ye a ballistic weapons mod would be nice, that makes the game from futuristic to old school

Comment

Originally posted by DraSo_Odin View Post
                ty, ye a ballistic weapons mod would be nice, that makes the game from futuristic to old school
                Something tells me you guys have never actually played the ballistic weapons mod for UT2004. It great. You've got tons of weapons: Chain guns, assault rifles, revolvers, plasma rifles, rail guns (that actually shoot through walls + ER scope), guided missile launchers etc. And if you want the same run and gun game play as in the normal UT don't worry you can configure everything, recoil, weapon inaccuracy, walking speed penalties etc.

So in other words, it would be **** awesome if this mod was done for UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by Remus View Post
                  Something tells me you guys have never actually played the ballistic weapons mod for UT2004. It great. You've got tons of weapons: Chain guns, assault rifles, revolvers, plasma rifles, rail guns (that actually shoot through walls + ER scope), guided missile launchers etc. And if you want the same run and gun game play as in the normal UT don't worry you can configure everything, recoil, weapon inaccuracy, walking speed penalties etc.

So in other words, it would be **** awesome if this mod was done for UT3.
                  nope, never played that mod

Comment

ok sounds good lol someone please someone bring back the ballistic weapons mod for unreal tournament 3 ,someone ask a modder to do this lol would be nice to see im just new here so im not gonna get listened to by all the good modders lol

Comment

Working...
                    X