Request... maybe difficult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request... maybe difficult

NOTE: this request aint for the faint of heart programmers!!!!!11!!!1! id like to see the twisted metal black level, suburbs, if anyone has played twisted metal black, reason its going to be difficult, the map is BIG. only, make this map if you feel up to it... just to be stupid, in my previous request for anubis remake, we got into an rant about magnamon being in there, and i mentioned crash bandicoot holding a stinger minigun, and i thought "hmm... even though it maybe for pc users.. i CAN see crash bandicoot holding a stinger minigun in UT3". so just to be stupid, id like to see crash bandicoot in UT3, you know, to add a comedy kick to it, plus crash is known for for his hilarious deaths, so you can put him on novice and blast him all you want... but what if hes on godlike... hmm.

In case you didn't realise, programmers (!!!!!11!!!1!) don't make maps.

Comment

my bad... DEVELOPERS.

Comment

I prefer level designer

I don't know this level you speak of however

Comment

i said if yall know of it, by the way sweetooth1967's name sounds, he MAY know a thing or 2 about twisted metal black. and did yall even read the bottom half of my first post about my rant about magnamon being in UT3, and me thinking of crash bandicoot in UT3.

Comment

dude... do you even know what were talking about... r-e-a-d t-h-e f-i-r-s-t p-o-s-t.

Comment

E309, your threads are always borderline spam, but for some reason they amuse me. Please continue.

Comment

ANYways, i just like to see a map from one of my favorite games, twisted metal black, and my favorite map on there is suburbs, the largest map in twisted metal black. the map is expansive and plentiful, theres always something new to find because the maps layout is so clever, lots to explore, lots of places to hide, lots of places to drive, and lots of destruction!!!!!!!!1! but id just want yall to listen to this one request. and at least consider it.

Comment

Working...
                X