This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

King of the hill

aking of the hill based game type, theres an areaon a map where if players steps inside he will start recieving say 1 point every 3 seconds he is inside, more than 1 person can be inside but wen more than 4 points are stoped being given out. a good mp for this could be an acual hill or mountain with a stage or something at the top

Use the effing search function. I must have seen 30 KOTH / Domination threads since the beginning of the year now.

It's called Domination - it's being worked on.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrod View Post
      aking of the hill based game type, theres an areaon a map where if players steps inside he will start recieving say 1 point every 3 seconds he is inside, more than 1 person can be inside but wen more than 4 points are stoped being given out. a good mp for this could be an acual hill or mountain with a stage or something at the top
      No, I am not aware of a KOTH game type currently being made for UT3.

Chaos did one for the earlier versions of UT, but probably not this time.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
        Use the effing search function. I must have seen 30 KOTH / Domination threads since the beginning of the year now.

It's called Domination - it's being worked on.
        screw u c#nt people dont force u to go into every single thread and read them, if u seen that many threads about it y read this one if u already know wat its going to say, and im pretty sure (not %100) that it only became domination since cod4 so u can kiss my ***,

P.S thanks for the info

Comment

Actually, cod4 stole the name domination from ut, it was called domination and double domination before anyone else did.

So, shut up.

Comment

Originally posted by Nekrod View Post
            screw u c#nt people dont force u to go into every single thread and read them, if u seen that many threads about it y read this one if u already know wat its going to say, and im pretty sure (not %100) that it only became domination since cod4 so u can kiss my ***,

P.S thanks for the info
            Wow, you're an idiot. Someone was trying to help you and you go about flaming him then spew ridiculous nonsense that just shows that he really is more knowledgeable on the subject (Domination was in the first UT that came out almost 10 years ago). The search function is on the boards for a reason, use them. Theres no excuse for making the same topic again and again especially when the words "King of the Hill" were in at least 3 of the other topics about it.

Anyway, great work ******* off people that are trying to help.

Comment

Working...
            X