No announcement yet.

Mutator- Bots keep their hands off of deployables and/or powerups and redeemer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mutator- Bots keep their hands off of deployables and/or powerups and redeemer

Bots are too stupid to have the ability to pick up slow fields and any other deployables. They grab it, throw it out right away in an area where it won't affect gameplay in any way.

It's also annoying that bots know the absolute second when things spawn. Want the shield belt? Too bad, because one of the bots grabbed it 3 microseconds after it spawned. Want the redeemer? Too bad, the bot grabbed it right when it spawned, and then shot it directly in front of him into the wall. Next time it spawns, another bot will do the same freakin thing.

I don't know if there is a mutator out there already that does this but I looked around a little bit and it's a hard thing to search.

Hm, you do a raise a good point, although I personally don't want to restrict my enemy's use of these things-- I just want my **** team mates to leave them for me!

Comment

Yep that's the problem is coming up with which things the bot can/cannot pick up or use.

On the PC it could be configurable, so you could put in which items bots were allowed to grab. For PS3 it would have to be a more general rule I guess.

Comment

Ya I agree but i have 1 thought!! Why dont it just let "ME" know 30 secs before the spawn and no one else LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel ya grinchy the bots are ****ing retarded sometimes....

Comment

Working...
        X