Meat cube

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meat cube

Hey someone posted a thread earlier about the new ue3.5. I was wondering the meat cube in the video is it possible to have one in our current engine? I am not a modder but a modder should put these in one of there maps. Except when someone shoots it lots of blood body peaces and gore comes out. Just there for kicks really. But anyway heres the link to the video of the meat cube.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/30825.html

Its in there. I just thought it would be cool to shoot a meat cube when you get bored killing regular players lol.

Unless someone hardmods it (hardly realistic at all) or Epic gives a patch with the soft bodies - I say no.

Comment

aww man that thing is so COOL.... Please someone tell me theres a way to create this

Comment

It's not in UT3, it can't be created.

Comment

MAYBE if you created a soft-bodied physx object in the shape of the cube, and tried had it inflated (a property in skeletal mesh properties).

i havent really made anything with physx yet, but it MIGHT be possible...

lets hope Epic supply us with the UE 3.5 improvements... hint hint.

Comment

http://www.sparkingspot.com/projects...eletalDemo.mp4 ...? The problem I'm having though, is getting the physics to work in-game, as they only work in the PhAT editor simulation for all I've tried so far.

Anyone know where some in-depth skeletal mesh tutorials/demo maps/info is?

Comment

That meat cube rules.

Comment

It does lol. Sorry cranky I do not know much about unreal modding. I watched the link hopefully its possible..... Looks like you have a start but then again my modding iq = 0. MEAT CUBE OWNAGE!!!!!!

Comment

The meat physics would be so cool to combine it with giant monsters.. than you litterly see the impact of the bullet on the monster :O

Comment

Working...
                  X