Please, this is a simple request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
    WTF? I liked pokemons when I was like 8, why does he still like them when hes 17?
    he says some of the digimon are godlike in coolness, like i said. crash bandicoot holding a gun is more intimidating than magnamon.

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
      he says some of the digimon are godlike in coolness, like i said. crash bandicoot holding a gun is more intimidating than magnamon.
      lmao he'll be collecting the peach thingys n blowing the brains out of anyone who touches one...i can see it now..."it was just one peach sir...im quite starved" crash: STFU *KABoOooOoOoOM* !!!!!

Comment

well i see that too but, crash wouldn't say stfu, he speaks gibberish, literaly, hed say stfu, but in a garbled up manner. magnamon on the other hand, crash would blow his brains out with the stinger minigun, ahh the sight of crash with the stinger, imagine that.

Comment

hmm... maybe, even though it maybe for pc users... i CAN see crash in UT3.

Comment

i could 2..ppl need to remember ut3 is supposed to be FUN so silly characters couldnt hurt

Comment

well, i have to go to sleep. one question Devious DJ, do you own the PS3 or PC edition. if PS3, we should fight sometimes. whats your online name, if so, mine is... well... E309 _Prototype.

Comment

well, i have to go to sleep. one question Devious DJ, do you own the PS3 or PC edition. if PS3, we should fight sometimes. whats your online name, if so, mine is... well... E309 _Prototype.
                I'll sned you an invite I guess...

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                  I'll sned you an invite I guess...
                  well.. that question was intended for devious dj and those with a ps3, but ok. (just a unrelated sidenote, do you know what ok means)

Comment

lol... 17 yr old brother asking for a digimon to be made for UT 3? LOL!

glad at least you have a mind... sheesh. my brother is simliar (hes only 10)... hes a pokemon freak... i know what its like lol. good luck getting somebody to make that Anbis skin anyway

Comment

well.. that question was intended for devious dj and those with a ps3, but ok. (just a unrelated sidenote, do you know what ok means)
                      I have a PS3, but I forgot people don't know how to read signatures anymore...

Ok means alright.

Comment

actually ok means "ol kenderhook".

Comment

well off topic but from here:
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Okay
                          and here:
                          http://www.npr.org/programs/morning/features/patc/ok/
                          it means "all correct".
                          "The "Chairman of the Committee on Charity Lecture Bells", is one of the deputation, and perhaps if he should return to Boston, via Providence, he of the Journal, and his train-band, would have his "contribution box," et ceteras, o.k.—all correct—and cause the corks to fly, like sparks, upward."

"A year later, supporters of the American Democratic political party claimed during the 1840 United States presidential election that it stood for "Old Kinderhook". "Kinderhook" was a nickname for a Democratic presidential candidate, Martin Van Buren, a native of Kinderhook, NY. "'Vote for OK' was snappier than using his Dutch name."[4] In response, Whig opponents attributed OK, in the sense of "Oll Korrect", to Andrew Jackson's bad spelling" from the wiki site.

Comment

Working...
                          X