Please, this is a simple request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please, this is a simple request

As the name implies, id like 2 small requests, 1 can i have anubis' armor, please, i dont care about the head. make anubis' jackle helmet in place of the head. 2 please make the permanent link at UT3mod.com, i cant get the other sites to work right other than ut3mod.com. the game replies "there is no data". please explain to me how to download correctly. oh my idiotic brother wants armor that LOOKS like (brace your self) the Digimon magnamon. only make magnamon if possible.

i take it you have ps3 version right?...good luck gettin anything around here...my advice is to sign up at EvilEngines page..he listened to one of my requests n he's like the best if not one of the best character designers on here....so lets just hope the ppl will be nicer to u than usual

Comment

Originally posted by Devious_DJ View Post
      i take it you have ps3 version right?...good luck gettin anything around here...my advice is to sign up at EvilEngines page..he listened to one of my requests n he's like the best if not one of the best character designers on here....so lets just hope the ppl will be nicer to u than usual
      yeah i have the 60gig edition.

Comment

Originally posted by E309 Prototype View Post
        yeah i have the 60gig edition.
        whops pressed wrong button.

Comment

where do i sign up?

Comment

trust me take my advice n search for any post with evil engine...he has a link to his page on his signature...sign up there...oh n keep asking here to..chances are some willing mod maker who thinks your ideas are cool will do it...with the ps3 version ur basically just waiting n watching....though theres more of us...we seem to have little power....but remember i used "seem" so be confident n keep posting

Comment

These aren't "simple requests". Making a decent character model takes many, many hours of work (30+) - you'll be lucky if someone wants to make it for you.

Comment

"magnamon"?

wtf is the community coming to? this is an ADULTS GAME rated for MATURE PEOPLE. i admit, im only 13. but im mature you see. i dont want Mario or Digimon running around spoiling the intensly gore-filled atmosphere. lol.

al i will say is this: if Epic allow custom skins to be used online and i have to download a Magnamon, im going to shoot Magnaomon in the face once for every user who had to download the skin.

no offense, but this is a mature game. we have no room for kids stuff. lol.

[RANT\]

enough with my ranting, the idea for the Anubis remake sounds cool...

good luck, hope somebody helps you.

Comment

lmao lol i would put the bots on novice n choose magnamon as their skin just to blow them to pieces...but mario might be cool lol...think about it..a plumber shoving a rocket n a bottle of mr.clean into some guys throat

Comment

why did i open my mouth?

mario? seriously....

Comment

Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
                      "magnamon"?

wtf is the community coming to? this is an ADULTS GAME rated for MATURE PEOPLE. i admit, im only 13. but im mature you see. i dont want Mario or Digimon running around spoiling the intensly gore-filled atmosphere. lol.

al i will say is this: if Epic allow custom skins to be used online and i have to download a Magnamon, im going to shoot Magnaomon in the face once for every user who had to download the skin.

no offense, but this is a mature game. we have no room for kids stuff. lol.

[RANT\]

enough with my ranting, the idea for the Anubis remake sounds cool...

good luck, hope somebody helps you.
                      thnx for commenting on anubis. but the magnamon came from my brother, not me. personally i see crash bandicoot holding a gun more intimidating than magnamon, speaking of that id like to see crash and mario fight in a deathmatch UT3 style.

Comment

Originally posted by Devious_DJ View Post
                        a bottle of mr.clean into some guys throat
                        So who's going to make the Mr. Clean weapon mod?

Comment

This thread=.5/10

Comment

you know what, lets drop magnamon and stick to anubis, im 16, but magnamon came from MY B-R-O-T-H-E-R and hes 17.

Comment

WTF? I liked pokemons when I was like 8, why does he still like them when hes 17?

Comment

Working...
                              X