More Low G Maps please!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More Low G Maps please!!

There are few low g DM/TDM environments in UT3... I am really missing the low g maps from UT2004.

I'd love to see remakes for UT3 of Morpheus, Plunge, Phobos and Tokara Forest
    Pleeeeeeaaase?

-at least make more original low g maps. Those low g matches were always the most fun to me

I Hate Them

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
      I Hate Them
      That's nice.

Many players love them.

Comment

i'll be re-making my DM & VCTF versions of TheMoonRulz! for UT3 soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumple View Post
          i'll be re-making my DM & VCTF versions of TheMoonRulz! for UT3 soon.
          Good man!!

Any chance of remaking Morph or any of the other ones after "Moon"??

Comment

I'm mainly making VCTF maps. I'm sure I'll make some other low-g madness maps.

Comment

morpheus has already been remade, I think it's called phobetor now

Comment

How do you make them low grav?

Comment

PhysicsVolumes.

You could also write a mutator to make anything low-grav with about half an hour of twiddling

I personally hate low-grav maps.

Comment

Originally posted by Sprint View Post
                    I Hate Them
                    I dont like LO-Gravity maps too... I feel like idiot flying long time in space and waiting whos gonna shoot my head off Just dont feel safe when I am not able to make fast moves

Comment

Everyone is equally vunerable in low-g. Its just makes the map more challenging. Instead of saying "I hate low-g maps!" learn to adapt. Use it to your advantage. Get a sniper rifle or shock rifle and snipe people while they are floating. Vehicles are just as vunerable. Blast them with the flak cannon and send them flying!

Comment

Back in UT, usually lowgrav was accompanied by a speed increase, which usually had the game running at 135 or 155% speed. Much of the LGI community was based around those two speeds, not to mention 55% air control.

I do agree though. I have a couple of clanmates constantly mapping, but no one else seems to be going for the LG maps. Make em!

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                          morpheus has already been remade, I think it's called phobetor now

Oh I have to look for this!

Comment

I'm also a big fan of low grav maps as well and thought there weren't enough so I started making them myself.
                            I'm currently working on a Warfare map but have been heavily thinking about my next map which will be low grav based. Like my other two 'Orbital' maps expect lots of low grav action.

Comment

isnt thar a low grav mutator

Comment

Working...
                              X