Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Someone Please Make this Gun for me??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can Someone Please Make this Gun for me??

Well now that the freeze ray has been made for Ps3 and it's good etc...I was wondering and really hoping that someone could make a revolver like the one Vash uses in the Trigun series uses for PS3 to Replace the enforcer. Please, I would Apreciate it so much. Below are some pictures of the gun i want and how it should look, PM if someone will make it for me. Thanks for anyone who reads this and considers this.

LINK TO PICTURES OF GUN>>>http://www.yourprops.com/view_items....gun+(TV)+(1998)

Also if you really do want to make this weapon for me, And you want all the information about it, and to see it action then PM and i will give you a link to watch the epidsodes so u can see it in action. Thanks again -Aidan205
    Originally posted by ShadeMistress View Post
    So, because my roomy has every Trigun manga on the planet, I busted them out to use as references and got to modelling. I took a bit of artistic license here and there...

...but, I have the model done in Blender, it's on the list of models I have yet to texture map: [shot]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q117/hottingoth/VashGun.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q117/hottingoth/VashGun2.jpg[/shot]
    [shot]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q117/hottingoth/VashGun3.jpg[/shot]

So, the wait is on for me to get back to this. I can model things far faster than I can make UV maps for them, so it's on the stack of 5 or 6 things I need to UV map at the moment.

It's also not weighted, animated, or anything, but if another person wants to take it up to get it done faster, I can convert it to .obj or .3ds and send it their way.
    ^^^EXCITING, AM I RIGHT!!!?

Anyone?? I know i am nagging abit i just really want to know if anyone can do this, or if this is not going to happen because of limitations or something. Thanks Aidan205

Comment

great idea our talented modders could do this over time id like to see real world guns in the game instead of these space weapons (proud ps3 owner)

Comment

Once I get up to par with the engine I'd like to take on projects like this to continue learning. I know how to model and code, just not with the Unreal Engine yet.

Thanks for the idea though, I started looking up more information on the gun and on Trigun in general. Seems like a very cool source of reference material.

Comment

I think someone is working on ballistic weapons so just be patient.

Comment

Alright Thanks.

Comment

you de relise that gun would not fire right, the barral being at the bottom and the firing pin being at the top, the gun would just explode

Comment

I think that's far and besides the point.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetooth1967 View Post
                  great idea our talented modders could do this over time id like to see real world guns in the game instead of these space weapons
                  Eek. Guns are bad, mmkay?

Comment

I'm tied up with two projects at the moment or else I would. sounds like a cool idea.

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin View Post
                      I'm tied up with two projects at the moment or else I would. sounds like a cool idea.
                      Thanks alot, Tell me if after you have done these projects if you would be able to do mine.

Comment

Thanks everyone for there comments.

Comment

Why don't you try doing it yourself Aidan? To be honest, I think it would be a rewarding experience to do it.

Comment

How? What tools would i need, I would take it on if i new how to do this. What tool i need to use etc...

Comment

Originally posted by KazeoHin View Post
                              I would say you are almost done with one

Comment

Working...
                              X