Cooking It For The Ps3!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cooking It For The Ps3!

Ok So Im Seeing Alot Of New Charctors Being Created... And Im Wondering If Any One Is Working On Any Thing New For The Ps3...

And Kno Im A New Member So Dont Get All Pissy With Me Cuz Im Talking About The Ps3 Instead Of The Pc (i Like The Ps3 Way More Than The Pc Verzion) But Thats Just Me!

Any Ways Thanks For All The Feedback (good And Bad)
    :d

Character models literally lose their heads when ported to the PS3, so until that's fixed, no one will be porting them over. Please, have a look around the forums before you ask, since there are quite a few maps being ported over, and some mutators as well. Oh and custom sounds can't be ported over due to the proprietary format the PS3 uses, so no custom sounds etiher.

Comment

Why is every word capitalized?

Comment

Originally posted by Bass4819 View Post
        Why is every word capitalized?
        No he didn't, he didn't capitalize "good" lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Malachor View Post
          Character models literally lose their heads when ported to the PS3, so until that's fixed, no one will be porting them over. Please, have a look around the forums before you ask, since there are quite a few maps being ported over, and some mutators as well. Oh and custom sounds can't be ported over due to the proprietary format the PS3 uses, so no custom sounds etiher.
          Listen to this guy. ^^^

What he's saying is true. Until Epic releases the 1.2 patch, we have to wait for custom characters.

Fortunately, I heard they already released it.

Comment

Hopefully we will see some mele weapons being ported over soon, or any weapons for that matter.

Comment

Just got the game today on the EU release, it'll be nice to see the custom characters, one of my favourite things about 2K4...Seeing Agent Smith fighting Sailor Moon

Comment

well if thats the case bring some headless zombies over for us ps3 homies to fight!!! hehe!!!!

Comment

The patch is on it's way (27th)...So let's see Agent Smith again

Comment

The patch just came out! Hurray! Can somebody cook a character for the PS3 to see if it works? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                    X