UT2004 Characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT2004 Characters?

Just a question/request here, has anyone seen any downloads to get characters from UT2k4 or UC2 into the new Unreal? It seems like they cut the character roster down to like 20% of what it used to be and they all feel kind of bland.

If there isn't one out there, is anyone working on one? Specifically I'm trying to find any of the Nakhti characters; Scarab, Diva, Anubis, Horus, etc.
    Epic could have at least put a portion of the old favorites for multiplayer if they didn't want to use them in the story mode. Any word on this?

Xan was ported.

~Death Dream~

Comment

No Anubis, Selkit or Scarab I take it? Or even an egyptian style map?

Such a shame that they marketed this game as Unreal Tournament, when its not about the tournament, and its missing almost all competitors, and its champions. Malcoms in the game but not playable, and thats basically it. All fans of 2k4 have is Othello and Lauren who really aren't even the same people anymore.

Comment

Lauren is kind of the same, I hate her voice though. I didn't even remember seeing Othello in UT3 but I hated him in UT04 anyways. I think the Egyptian style characters would of been a bad move in the game actually. Out of place IMO.

A lot of characters are missing yes, but that's why there is a way to customize them. Epic was thinking most likely that if they allow cutimization it would take over the void of some of the characters. While it does at some extent you still are left with that gap that could of been filled.

~Death Dream~

Comment

Originally posted by Death Dream View Post
          Lauren is kind of the same, I hate her voice though. I didn't even remember seeing Othello in UT3 but I hated him in UT04 anyways. I think the Egyptian style characters would of been a bad move in the game actually. Out of place IMO.

A lot of characters are missing yes, but that's why there is a way to customize them. Epic was thinking most likely that if they allow cutimization it would take over the void of some of the characters. While it does at some extent you still are left with that gap that could of been filled.

~Death Dream~

lmao, Othello is EVERYWHERE in the game

Comment

Originally posted by Sunshine View Post
            lmao, Othello is EVERYWHERE in the game
            Yeah man, hes in every level other than the first one, and most cinematics. Though I mean he looks like let a Voodoo witch doctor revamp his look, its still him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bass4819 View Post
              Yeah man, hes in every level other than the first one, and most cinematics. Though I mean he looks like let a Voodoo witch doctor revamp his look, its still him.
              Oh yeah he's the black dude, totally forgot him.

~Death Dream~

Comment

Working...
              X