Map Request: Pacman based map!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Map Request: Pacman based map!

Would be funny map, based on the pacman level, it doesn't have to be big and all, but you can make mapdangers that represent the ghost(like moving traps or something that you can see comming)

the chamber where the ghosts come from would be a nice place to put a redeemer...the place were the fruit always spawns in pacman for extra points would be a nice place for an Udamage and the the location of the 4 large dots that turn ghost in a stage were the ghost become vulnerable would be a nice place for armors and then wepaons cattered throughtout the map.

Do it yourself. I'm pretty sure you could make an all-white map with a few movers in it...

Comment

Me being a map maker, this sounds like a good idea. But I'm still kind of inexperienced on custom animation. I would if I could but I can't.

Comment

pacman map? what is the community coming to...

next they'll want Care Bear skins complete with flowers they throw at each other... sheesh!

so for the last 9 years iv thought UT is meant to be a super-violent futuristic based semi-realistic FPS... was i wrong?

Comment

I have thought that a Bright Neon Pac-Mac Level chould be Fun. Can`t be bothered to do it my-self tho as there are lots of Great Maps and and I dont think I chould do the idea justice.

Comment

Originally posted by Green_Day_584 View Post
            pacman map? what is the community coming to...

next they'll want Care Bear skins complete with flowers they throw at each other... sheesh!

so for the last 9 years iv thought UT is meant to be a super-violent futuristic based semi-realistic FPS... was i wrong?
            WTF does pac-man have to do with Care Bears. If your going to attempt to make a point, please make sense.

Comment

with them lil ghosts killing players if they get touched :?

Comment

Working...
              X