Announcement

Collapse

The Infinity Blade Forums Have Moved

We've launched brand new Infinity Blade forums with improved features and revamped layout. We've also included a complete archive of the previous posts. Come check out the new Infinity Blade forums.
See more
See less

Zeitkind in UT3 please?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeitkind in UT3 please?

would be so cool to have Zeitkind in UT3!

remember that futuristic city-themed DM map in Unreal/UT99? they even made a UT2004 version with different modes (CTF, BR, DOM, DM, INV, etc...) i liked it so much, i think it would be a really good addition to UT3!

here's a link to screenshots of Zeitkind:
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums...=&pagenumber=1

I second this motion.

Comment

Second it. If you need a sniper, search my UT99 Sniper Rifle mutator for UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
        would be so cool to have Zeitkind in UT3!

remember that futuristic city-themed DM map in Unreal/UT99? t
        Of course i do, thats a great idea, i would love to play this map on UT3 :]
        you got my vote.

Comment

There is a UT2k4 to UT3 Converter in development:
          http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=588848
          Zeitkind 2k4 Download

Comment

yes a convert of the map is kinda good, but what would be the best is a whole remake of the map.

sure it's fine to start from something converted from UT2K4 and rework everything, but i wouldn't play a quick-convert of the UT2K4 though.

Comment

Originally posted by RaptorZX3 View Post
              yes a convert of the map is kinda good, but what would be the best is a whole remake of the map.

sure it's fine to start from something converted from UT2K4 and rework everything, but i wouldn't play a quick-convert of the UT2K4 though.
              Yeah... thinking about it. I wouldn't recommend anyone porting the original Zeitkind. As great as the original was in GOTY, by today's standards it's a contiguous subtraction-brush nightmare. Better to be made from scratch, with improved flow for vehicles. It's a good foot map. Too cramped for flying vehicles though.

Comment

Zeitkind <3

Comment

Working...
                X