Cloverfield MOD? Anything cloverfield??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cloverfield MOD? Anything cloverfield??

Can anybody make some kinda cloverfield mod?

Maybe change a vehicle to the big monster in cloverfield, and have a gametype along with it. Everybody trys to take down the monster on one team together.

That would be awesome. Anything invasion-ish like that is very welcomed by me.

Comment

ive yet to see the movie but, cloverfield monster??

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/ap/cff2...13d3.widec.jpg

^ thats what showed up in the search.

Comment

Yeah, that definitely is the cloverfield monster. haha

I'd like to see the Invasion gametype brought back with a more themed look and feel. A city with all the monster creatures would be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadianhebrew View Post
          ive yet to see the movie but, cloverfield monster??

http://msnbcmedia1.msn.com/j/ap/cff2...13d3.widec.jpg

^ thats what showed up in the search.
          hahaha you just made my day.

Comment

It's allready out for UT99, it's called: MonsterHunt, 1 team fighting against a sh*tload of monsters and then fight the level boss. I heard people talking about a remake or something. I can't wait for it, it was a great mod in ut99 !

Comment

Just thought maybe a theme invasion gametype would be awesome. Each map has its own theme and monster set. One map can be a Zombie invasion, another can be an Alien Invasion, or a mix of Unreal Monsters, or even a medieval themed invasion....the possibility would be endless.

Comment

Just plain Invasion would be a good start, and someone's working on it.

As a side note, do people have no imagination? Mods don't have to based on new movie X or popular series Y >.<

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                  As a side note, do people have no imagination? Mods don't have to based on new movie X or popular series Y >.<

Im with you on that. Especially with all the requests for maps from other games instead of some genuine new ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
                    Just plain Invasion would be a good start, and someone's working on it.

Hehehe, that's why I am putting off my next Perfect Dark remake.

As much as I want to do it, I want to add some new style to this new game instead of jumping on the "X people that made such and such map from some old game" band wagon.

I'll do more remakes I'm sure, but they are tedious work and require almost no ingenuity to make.

so +++1

I am going to see Clverfield on Saturday. I hear good things from a lot of people I know that typically hate those kinda movies. I am psyched.

Comment

some people are cooking up a boss [Clthuthu (sp?)] for a conversion mod, so look out in the near future

Comment

cool. Even if someone doesnt make a cloverfield like mod...I just think it would be cool to have a huggge monster that everyone battles against. the invasion type mods sound interesting.

Someone make the darkwalker 3x the size already and Im asking them to cook it for ps3.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtenko View Post
                          cool. Even if someone doesnt make a cloverfield like mod...I just think it would be cool to have a huggge monster that everyone battles against. the invasion type mods sound interesting.

Someone make the darkwalker 3x the size already and Im asking them to cook it for ps3.
                          Invasion....but with a VERY HUGE, undeniably GIGANTIC, boss!!!

Like that?

Comment

Working...
                          X