Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

request: people with mod skills, see this!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

request: people with mod skills, see this!

Hello

Can some one make a mod that makes the darkwalker like 5 times bigger + unlimited shooting( no pause ).. + 10 times the amount of health ?
    that would be cool

Thank you

not x5, that would be too big, bigger than in war of the worlds, make it x2, with 3500 energy.

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity View Post
      not x5, that would be too big, bigger than in war of the worlds, make it x2, with 3500 energy.
      ok ok ... 3 times bigger then

Comment

It would be handy if you can explain it to me, how to do it, so I can use it for my own mods and stuff, cos and friend and I have a great plan, but than we need a big darkwalker or so..
        so if you could explain it to me, that would be very kind of you(anyone)

Comment

Got it done, just tweaking now. Should be up a bit.

3x big, 10000 dps, 10000 health (so one of these can kill another in one second), and lasers lasts 5 sec with a .1 sec recharge rate.

Anything else?

-RB

Comment

Done!

Posting to Moddb.com, will post here when authorization is complete.

- RB

Comment

haha i want to see this in action

Comment

HAHA THANK YOU MEN ! PURE OWNAGE !

that was fast !! thank you XD!

ps: maby you can cook it for PS3 (ANGEL) ??

Comment

Originally posted by RobotBANE View Post
                  Got it done, just tweaking now. Should be up a bit.

3x big, 10000 dps, 10000 health (so one of these can kill another in one second), and lasers lasts 5 sec with a .1 sec recharge rate.

Anything else?

-RB
                  that's very nice..
                  I have a question, can you put like a readme file with it, so i can make it myself to.. for like making other vehicles bigger and stuff like that..?
                  Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Garnaal View Post
                    that's very nice..
                    I have a question, can you put like a readme file with it, so i can make it myself to.. for like making other vehicles bigger and stuff like that..?
                    Thanks!
                    pleeeeease????

Comment

Originally posted by psy°mnïus View Post
                      pleeeeease????
                      Ok, because people asked so nicely, I'm going back into my scripts and highlighting changes I made and why I made them.

On top of that, I've run into some issues with Mega Dark Walker (what I named it). I can summon it in game, I have a vehicle factory for it, but I can't get it to duck. Also, once I'm in it, I can't get out without suiciding. It even gets stuck on low walls that the regular Dark Walker can get over.

I'm sure it has something to do with the collision boxes not scaling with the vehicle. I'm going to keep the mod offline until I fix these bugs. Then I'll post my script changes here as well as upload the mod to a server. Might even make it as a mutator but not really needed as people are making vehicle swapping mutators.

I'll keep you posted.

- RB

Comment

oke , good luck men

Comment

it will be fun fighting something as big as the ones in world of wars.

Comment

@ Kamikaze187

That's why I requested this mod.. I saw War of the World on tuesday and it inspirered me XD

Comment

Until I work out the control bugs, here's a screen-shot for comparison.

The little Dark Walker is the normal one...

Comment

Working...
                              X