PS3 mod creator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 mod creator

I originally was a modder for Unreal 2k4 and when UT3 came out i didn't have the money to get a new computer to continue modding. when i heard the PS3 was getting mods i just relied on the PS3 i got. Now, miraculously I have gotten a new comp that is capable of modding UT3 easily so im back in the modding scene. what i realized though is for those of us who had to rely on the PS3 there was very little support from the UT3 community. So, now that im back in the modding scene im making it a goal of mine to aid ps3 users. First ill be creating my own map that i should have screens of tonight. After that i will start with creating the map timberland and some of the other maps that people are refusing to put over to the PS3. If any PS3 users have a map they wish to see or mutator they wish to see on the PS3 please request it here. If its a map though i do want to see detailed photos (many, hopefully an overhead too) so i have something to base them off of and for mutators i need full details of what they are. If anyone would like to help me in this it would be much appreciated. PS3 users be patient though, i will do everything as quickly as possible and as much as i can. So be patient and reasonable when posting requests. and once again any help is much appreciated. =)

Thanks for the offer!!!

I don't have any pics to post at the moment but I think what people seem to want more than anything are maps from Quake III, GoldenEye, Halo III and maybe even Gears of War.

I'll have a look to see if I can remember the best maps from these and post them on here later in the week.

Again, thanks for the offer!!!

Comment

That's very cool of you.

My suggestion would be to make some new character mods. Since the PS3 can only handle equipment for existing characters/factions, I would like to see some new equipment for them. Just so you know, head parts aren't showing up yet, so it's just full body. I'm sure we can do with some new parts that'll work with the existing heads and helmets anyway. If you could do that, I'll be grateful man.

Comment

Working...
      X