Resident Evil Map Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Resident Evil Map Request

I thought i'd be a great idea to make a map based on Resident evil. I would love to see a map of Raccoon City, with zombies moaning in the background to give that eerie feel to the post-apocolyptic map. Would anyone be willing to do this?

Resident Evil Invasion ?

Comment

I'd love to successfully create a map of the RE2 police station. Maybe not in it's entirety, but atleast the main rooms and hallways. But it would require a lot of custom content.

Comment

O.0 That's another good idea!!! Why didn't i think of that?

Comment

OMGEEE resident evil would be most amazing for ut3, i like the invasion idea but it would need to be quite different than the usual invasion.

Comment

That'd be great if you could do that too. I would really like to see a map for this.

Originally posted by MonkeyPeaches View Post
            I'd love to successfully create a map of the RE2 police station. Maybe not in it's entirety, but atleast the main rooms and hallways. But it would require a lot of custom content.

Comment

I'd make a RE map for UT3, if I wasn't already working on a RE mod for UT3... >.>

Comment

Incredible!! An unreal tournament 3 mod of Resident evil. Thank you so much Zubren. Just know that i will be looking forward to seeing the end product in action. Good luck
                Originally posted by Zubren View Post
                I'd make a RE map for UT3, if I wasn't already working on a RE mod for UT3... >.>

Comment

Working...
                X