[REQUEST]new Game type called ZONE!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQUEST]new Game type called ZONE!

iam thinking of something thats really cool (maybe).. its called ZONE!
    this Type of game is to occupat the ZONE in the middle of the map, the long you stay in the ZONE the plenty of pionts your team gets. as for the other team;when they see thier enemy team is on that ZONE.. they will try to stop them doing that .. and then they occupat it till the time is up

i hope you like this idea... please reply if you have queries

Basically, domination or king of the Hill?

Comment

King of the hill , great name
      and BTW .. if this could be also with 4 teams king of the hill... it would be a Killing Spree!

Comment

btw its just my opinion...

Comment

It would be interesting to see that added to UT3.

Comment

Originally posted by AL-BAWI View Post
            this Type of game is to occupat the ZONE in the middle of the map, the long you stay in the ZONE the plenty of pionts your team gets. as for the other team;when they see thier enemy team is on that ZONE.. they will try to stop them doing that .. and then they occupat it till the time is up

Its called DOMINATION....

Comment

DOMINATION , ok thats great.. i hope we can see it in ut3

Comment

we had this in ut99, called domination.
                ut3dom is working on this for ut3. With different kinds of domination. Including UT2k4's Double Domination where you have to keep track of 2 areas and you get points if you hold those 2 for 10 seconds.

Comment

You will see Domination in UT3.

Here's our forums, our mode team is currently working on creating Domination and Double Domination gamemode and maps, as well as a few new gamemodes.

http://forums.meaaov.net/index.php?c=122,125,128

Comment

thats Fantastic! good luck guys!

Comment

Awesome, please cook it for the ps3 as well, I'm stuck playing there until my wife lets me get pc version to start help modding etc.

Comment

LOL ... if u can cook it.. then good luck

Comment

LOL ... if u can cook it.. then good luck
                          Well one day I'll be a massive contributor, and I won't learn from what I've learned on these boards, I'm not going to discriminate when I get into that biz', I'm going to cook for both pc-ps3-xbox, I think it's rather rude to discriminate when it comes to the easier to cook mods.

Comment

Annex from Gears of War, essentially? I always liked this game type :P

Comment

Working...
                            X