Online/Offline Split Screen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online/Offline Split Screen.

Unreal Tournament for PS3 needs splitscreen.

Splitscreen on the PC version is almost useless. And since most modders are PC players, I don't see a whole lot of them investing any time in this. It would be a very difficult thing to do.

Epic has already stated that they might implement this into the PS3 version with a patch. You'll probably just have to wait and see if that happens.

Comment

Since I doubt that splitscreen will be available anytime soon, I'll bump this.

Comment

Bump! I vote for split-screen on PS3, it would kick halo's *** if you could have split-screen and bots. Halo you can only do player v player, but on UT3, it would be awesome to have player + bots vs player + bots. Basically my mates get bored watching me play single player UT3 as it is the only option...

Comment

Were you trying to use the caps lock?

Comment

He means you look retarded capitalizing every **** letter in your sentences.

*face palm*

... And yeah, split-screen for PS3 is needed...

Comment

I don't think this is possible using mutators. This is something that Epic would have to add to their coding.

Comment

im not feeling to strong that this will actually be implemented. But you can always have hope, because if they do add it wow would it be awesome playing it on a big screen and having my friends get dominated by headshots every time they try to go somewhere.

Comment

this is something that wouldnt really be fun on the pc. it would be more well suited to the ps3.

Comment

BIG BUMP this needs to be implemented quickly i havegiven an abundance of reasons why it should be in previous posts so im not gonna go into detail.

Comment

Working...
                    X