Who wants to help me make this personal TC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who wants to help me make this personal TC

Hello, i am currently working on a TC. Its personal, and for learning purpose. The concept is free, but with the influence of, Fist of the North Star, Cyborg, Terminator, Demon City Shinjuku, Urotsukidoji, Resident Evil the game, and featuring grostique creatures. A punk based post-apocalypse game with supernatural beings. The story doesnt matter now, my idea is to establish my gameplay mechanics while using these genre. Almost everything will be original, but i am considering having special guest appearance mostly from the movies i mentioned. There is no time frame for this game but if you join and disappear over 10 days without notice you will be taken off the project.

Does this interest you? This project is open to anyone as long as you can map, or program unreal script, or assist in 3d art. Please contact me at fleshsniper1@gmail.com
    NOTE - you can be a noob too, as long as you are determine to learn and have the will. i want to collaborate with others who want to go at a task and master it, experience and quality is not what im looking for.

Fortunately, most of the features i require are built-in Unreal Engine 3. Its just a matter of extending and modifying them, and adding a few new code/class. So what i really require is a coder and mapper.

Thanks
Working...
X