Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a dual enforcers ARENA mutator out there?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a dual enforcers ARENA mutator out there?

So i've seen a lot of dual enforcer mods that make you spawn with dual enforcers, but is there a mutator out there that makes a match purely dual enforcers?

Or a mutator that lets you set any weapon for arena mode?

Thanks for anyone's help!

Theres a way to do it without making a whole another mutator. Download the dual enforcer mutator mod. Then go to mutators add that mod plus the weapons switch mod then change the weapons switch mod to all enforcers.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamefreak054 View Post
      Theres a way to do it without making a whole another mutator. Download the dual enforcer mutator mod. Then go to mutators add that mod plus the weapons switch mod then change the weapons switch mod to all enforcers.
      Exactly what I was going to say. :P

Of course, on the PS3, For some unknown reason, you can't swap the Bio Rifle out.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlach View Post
        Exactly what I was going to say. :P

Of course, on the PS3, For some unknown reason, you can't swap the Bio Rifle out.
        I didn't understand why this isn't possible either. It's quite annoying if you want to have, let's say, an all sniper match.

Comment

Ha actually that bio rifle thing is a problem because i'm actually interested in this for the ps3... so any help?

Comment

Bump... any help for a ps3 dual forcer arena mutator?

Comment

Working...
            X