Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by djrussell View Post
    Easy for you to say - you dont own a PS3 nor do you care, so leave this to the people who do. What he is saying is if you're gonna make a PC map, why not convert it to the PS3 format while you're at it. I dont see why not, PS3 players have just as much right to play the mods.
    Until Epic patches the ps3 version of UT3 to make the resources on disk accessible to modding tools also installable, and workable on the ps3 hardware(which will probably never happen), then I'd have to say you are dead wrong, It's our jobs as ps3 users to offer as much assistance and support with our pcs as we can, until there is a dedicated method of us ps3only players/users to contribute, other than all of us shelling out for a pc copy of the game as well... I think we have little to no right, to say things like what you just said, sorry for being harsh, but I'll leave it at that...

I currently run a pc with all the qualifications to run halo and halo 2, If anyone has a way in which I can be of assistance, send me a private message I'll try to do my best, but please keep in mind I'm a busy young father of two that are in early schooling atm, and I'm also a Concept/Design Artist for an Independant Developer atm, my time and resources, and availability are random at best, Anytime I'm even typing on this forum, I'm stretching my own boundaries by staying up too late, and risking angering the Wifey. But as a moochy ps3 user I'd love to contribute whenever I can.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by djrussell View Post
    Easy for you to say - you dont own a PS3 nor do you care, so leave this to the people who do. What he is saying is if you're gonna make a PC map, why not convert it to the PS3 format while you're at it. I dont see why not, PS3 players have just as much right to play the mods.
    Well I own a PS3 so I care and I agree with him Death Dream 100% ... but I know some PS3 folks are cool and are working hard to do their part for this community and that's fine but I still have issues with people spamming threads (especially in the beta area) and cooking stuff without first getting permission ... folks have to stop doing these things and then their will be much less tension around the community.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Death Dream View Post
    Well put.

I am getting sick of all the PS3 fan boys yelling to get the things cook and that is all they can do. But back off a little would ya? I think most of the modders by now know they can cook the file for the PS3 and don't need to be reminded every five seconds.

~Death Dream~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    agree..we should help to make a resistance map remake..maybe u guys (modders, PC gamers) will like...check it out on the thread... i posted soe screens of two maps..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Kedaro View Post
    While I would love to ask for the same thing, I think us ps3 users have to give back to the modding community a little more somehow, I just want to say thank you modders/cookers/scripters/modellers/mappers, etc... you guys are doing a unprecedented job of bringing user generated content to our finger tips-your efforts are extremely appreciated, and while us ps3 users can't really contribute a lot atm, we're working on it, there is a great designer/creator in many of us, that aren't familiar with a general modding community, and it's clawing to get out... give us time, I think it's going to pay off big for 'all' in the end.
    Well put.

I am getting sick of all the PS3 fan boys yelling to get the things cook and that is all they can do. But back off a little would ya? I think most of the modders by now know they can cook the file for the PS3 and don't need to be reminded every five seconds.

~Death Dream~

Leave a comment:

• replied
    atm models at PS3 suck. The part of the head is missing and they are not seperate characters just custom parts for the default characters. As i know Epic is going to create a patch to fix some probs of the ps3 version as well as update the ps3 mod cooking tools

Leave a comment:

• replied
    if i had the game, had the internet and a PC then i would to TRY and make some maps and mods, but my computer is dead and so i cancelled my internet shame but i cant wait til i get my new laptop, Alienware M750^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by god_o_war View Post
    can you cookers please create some more ps3 models anything it doesnt have to be very fancy jus a lil more choice please

While I would love to ask for the same thing, I think us ps3 users have to give back to the modding community a little more somehow, I just want to say thank you modders/cookers/scripters/modellers/mappers, etc... you guys are doing a unprecedented job of bringing user generated content to our finger tips-your efforts are extremely appreciated, and while us ps3 users can't really contribute a lot atm, we're working on it, there is a great designer/creator in many of us, that aren't familiar with a general modding community, and it's clawing to get out... give us time, I think it's going to pay off big for 'all' in the end.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic please make more ps3 models

please make more ps3 models

can you cookers please create some more ps3 models anything it doesnt have to be very fancy jus a lil more choice please
Working...
X