[REQUEST] Zark Rifle for PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[REQUEST] Zark Rifle for PS3

Hi everyone. I am a long time PC player of Zark DM. I have both versions of UT3 for PC and PS3. I was wondering if someone planned on porting a Zark Rifle to PS3 or if it is even possible? All I want is a sniper rifle with repeat fire like a Zark. It doesn't have to look cool or anything just the basic Sniper rifle look (which looks cool enough).

I would like to take the Zark universe over to the PS3 side and run a server with it. If anyone can pull this off it would be greatly appreciated.

Note: For those unfamiliar with a Zark Rifle. It's a rapid fire sniper rifle.

Originally posted by ShadowRaptor View Post
    Hi everyone. I am a long time PC player of Zark DM. I have both versions of UT3 for PC and PS3. I was wondering if someone planned on porting a Zark Rifle to PS3 or if it is even possible? All I want is a sniper rifle with repeat fire like a Zark. It doesn't have to look cool or anything just the basic Sniper rifle look (which looks cool enough).

I would like to take the Zark universe over to the PS3 side and run a server with it. If anyone can pull this off it would be greatly appreciated.
    can u explain to me what it is?

Comment

Rapid firing sniper rifle

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
        Rapid firing sniper rifle
        wooww..that's nice

Comment

Originally posted by MAXIMUS_90 View Post
          wooww..that's nice
          Exactly it's a rapid fire sniper rifle. That would be awesome if someone could make one for PS3.

Extremely fun gameplay!

Comment

there is some one who has already made it for the pc and might make the ps3 version which would be sweet. the only thing i would be afraid of that the sniper rifle would be too powerful if it had the same 2 hit kill it might make the game easy.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamefreak054 View Post
              there is some one who has already made it for the pc and might make the ps3 version which would be sweet. the only thing i would be afraid of that the sniper rifle would be too powerful if it had the same 2 hit kill it might make the game easy.
              Yeah I agree. We don't want it too easy either. I hope someone can do a well balanced Zark for PS3 that would rule.

Comment

Yeah I agree. We don't want it too easy either. I hope someone can do a well balanced Zark for PS3 that would rule.
                isn't the whole point of playing zark DM and TDM so that either:

its a crazy run-and-gun fragfest
                or
                If your playing a camping mode, you have pretty much a gauranteed kill if you find someone hiding?

I think the best people to ask would be the elite machines people. if they could make a mod like the one for ut004, with configurable jump ammounts, air control, matrix moves and such, it would be AMAZING. i think they already have a ut3 one in the works, i'm pumped to see what its like.

and if anyones looking for a good run and gun zark server for ut2004, try 2l's TDM server. hes a friend of mine, makes good maps.

Comment

Exactly it's a rapid fire sniper rifle. That would be awesome if someone could make one for PS3.

Extremely fun gameplay!
                  As fun as it was in Ut99 it didn't take much skill to use and online in Ut3 its gonna get manipulated and used as one of the most n00best guns in the server thats running it.

Comment

Working...
                  X