Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Request for Eder Dam map from call of duty 3 plz!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Request for Eder Dam map from call of duty 3 plz!!!

Request for Eder Dam map from call of duty 3 ? plz

I really like the Eder Dam map from call of duty 3 and I think it would be a really cool & a fun map to play Unreal on , so if anyone agrees and is upto the challenge for making an eder dam map for unreal Tournament 3 I would be very pleased and gratefull .

I think for game mode VCTF or CTF would suit this map just perfectly with one or two veihcles added to it .

anyone ? plzzzzzzzzzz lol

i think eder dam map is the best map on cod3, so if someone could create this map for ctf/vctf then that would be great

And if u could, can you cook it to ps3

Thank you to everyone who cooked the mods to ps3 they are great

Comment

yea its true but verdun is better...anyway the only guy who knows this map are the console gamer so

Comment

Originally posted by Undervinc View Post
        yea its true but verdun is better...anyway the only guy who knows this map are the console gamer so
        you are right Verdun is a great map, but Eder Dam is far by the best out of all the cod 3 maps for CTF I reckon

c'mon ! , there must be someone who is interested in making a call of duty 3 map for UT3 ? lol it dont have to be 100% accurate or identical , just similar to it will do, plzzz anybody ??

Comment

there must be someone who wants to make Eder Dam map surely Plzzzz !

Comment

Originally posted by WrigglyRichard View Post
            there must be someone who wants to make Eder Dam map surely Plzzzz !
            i would try make it if i had the pc version of the game, plus i've never created any maps before so i wouldn't even know what to do lol

its a perfect map for VCTF

Comment

posted this awhile back , maybe there's someone who can make this map for us now ?

p.s not holding my breath this time lol

Comment

Working...
              X