REQUEST FOR YOU! please make map based on the alien hive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    yeah, if i make something similar, it will be on my time.... you want it so bad, go buy the pc version, buy a moderately ok computer and make it yourself...

Other people have been requesting Goldeneye and PerfectDark maps, so I decided to make them before I ever saw this thread.

PerfectTemple is the only real map I have Finished so far, if you ever looked in the Beta section, you'd see I am working on a Base Map (DM-Area 52) and I am still working on the really intricate detailings for finishing up DM-Eclipse (trying to get the rest of the meshes looking more "clean" and trying to get asteroid collisions on the Fury).

DM-WorldsElite was a quick throw-together map as a hangout for a clan, I needed something ancient-looking and the asian stuff was the quickest, easiest way to do it without it looking cheesy.

My next map will be composed of a lot more Custom Content and is going to be a Necris vCTF map, so that will take some time, but that won't be getting done until all other projects are on the Full Releases Forums.

So, again, I will more than likely do something like this, but I have no idea when. I am a fan of Aliens and agree it would be a sweet idea, but begging, hijacking threads, and obsessive bumps (you can get banned for that btw) not to mention being increasingly rude to the people you are asking to do this is only going to make people start ignoring every thread you make.... so you can go ahead and waste time posting every day until the admins finally close your thread, or you can wait patiently for a while and give it a bump after a week or two...

for god's sake, it's a game, we should be getting along and helping each other out when we can not bickering over nonsensical stuff....

If someone could point me to where I could get textures for this stuff, I'd be more than happy to do the normal and spec maps and make a quick throw-together Duel map with them to tide ya over... Right now a full-sized map is out cuz my schedule's full for a while.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    And this guy is actually for real? Hillarious

Leave a comment:

• replied
    to the spoiled topic starter...how da hell can you play UT3 if your comp is to weak to use the editor???
    if you really want this stage to be made REALLY REALLY BADD, take advice from some of the people here...learn it yourself, be a man you cant be boy for the rest of your life.
    you dont expect someone to hold your hands until your 30 now do you??

but the idea for the stage is really nice.

LOL @ hotgasmask.
    your hilarious.i was reading another thread about a guy who tryin to recruit people to make mods for ut3 and they are conversating along when all of a sudden hotgasmask comes out of nowhere and says I CANT WAIT TILL YOUR ALIEN HIVE..LOLOLOLOL

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthre...=598625&page=2

read from page 1

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hey man, have you thought about picking up the editor yourself? It doesn't take long to learn and it's VERY enjoyable. By the looks of it, you will get your map quicker if you made it yourself. No offense meant, but I'm always willing to encourage another player to become an editor too. :-)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    as far as i know there where some organic textures and models in PREY which come very close to the alien look in the movies.

since this thread (Model Preview) AVP Alien shows a pretty cool alien model i'm thinking about a AvP mod for ut3 ( just marines vs aliens because that was the best part of the Avp games )
    and maybe a new thread for this topic since hotgasmask ****ed this one up

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by hotgasmask View Post
    im no quitter theres no way im gunna give up till i see a modder interested unlike the rest of you QUITTERS who obviously couldnt give a **** if your mod was made and i have a ps3 yeah thats why i got ut3 and oh yeah no offense monkey peaches but you know skidaddle get lost you know no offense so you know dont take offense little one unless your gunna help the cause. Your ticking me of monkey peavhes you aint the bees knees with me you know so dont treat me like **** and go to the cheek of adding no offense NOW WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN !"!¬¬!¬ BRACE YOURSELF GUYS CAUSE IM GUNNA INSULT YA THATS THE ONLY DAM THING I SEE COMING FROM YOUR NO OFFENSE ****. I MEAN WHY THE HELL DID YA COME RIGHT IN HERE JUST TO SAY THAT ITS OK INTERNET BULLY IM TOUGH I CAN TAKE YA ****

I'd recommend using more punctuation when you type. That's the longest "sentence" I've ever read. You'll have to excuse me for not being insulted by anything you've written. Mostly because everything you typed was so unintelligible, and deciphering it would require more time and attention than I'm willing to spare.

I also think it's hilarious that you think I created a bunch of alt accounts for this one thread. I'm not as desperate as you are.

To everyone else, I'm very sorry for bumping this thread.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hey thanks for bumping up my topic guys! and nice try monkeypeache alts your tricks wont work on me

Leave a comment:

• replied
    words words words
    ...What did he say just say here?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    im no quitter theres no way im gunna give up till i see a modder interested unlike the rest of you QUITTERS who obviously couldnt give a **** if your mod was made and i have a ps3 yeah thats why i got ut3 and oh yeah no offense monkey peaches but you know skidaddle get lost you know no offense so you know dont take offense little one unless your gunna help the cause. Your ticking me of monkey peavhes you aint the bees knees with me you know so dont treat me like **** and go to the cheek of adding no offense NOW WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN !"!¬¬!¬ BRACE YOURSELF GUYS CAUSE IM GUNNA INSULT YA THATS THE ONLY DAM THING I SEE COMING FROM YOUR NO OFFENSE ****. I MEAN WHY THE HELL DID YA COME RIGHT IN HERE JUST TO SAY THAT ITS OK INTERNET BULLY IM TOUGH I CAN TAKE YA ****
    Shut the **** up and stop bumping the topic. If someone wants to make it, they'll make it. It's not fair on you to constantly demand it like some immature three year old in every other posted topic either. Why should people put hard work into your petty little demands? Grow up, and if you want to see it, earn yourself a decent machine, learn how to use the editor and make the bloody map yourself.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I died a little inside just now.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ... Just no...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good idea IF it is done right.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like this idea..
    Is it possible to use the textures from AvP2 or are they copyrighted like Quake 3?
    If it is, then they would just need some touching up and adding normal maps etc.
    Meshes would still need to be made though, that would not be easy being how organic looking the environment owuld be.
    Would look amazing if done right tho.

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    No offense, but your begging, whining and pushiness is more likely to get people to avoid your ideas, just out of spite. You're being rather annoying.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X