REQUEST FOR YOU! please make map based on the alien hive

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REQUEST FOR YOU! please make map based on the alien hive

remember the film alien or aliens ya know the aliens that burst outta ya stomach they were black and had a toungue within a toungue in which theyd headshot their prey with well could anyone make a map based on the hive ya know where all the alien egg facehuggers are and hey in the background you could put the alien queen but the avctual map would be filled with all these eggs it would be great if anyone would be willing to do it

hey comeon this is a good idea!!!! all the other mods are so SAMEY why not make something different this is your chance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I like the idea but it's hard to do something organic looking

Comment

comeon think about we could have neutral enemys while playing on that map or just something like getting close to the alien eggs is a nono cause the facehuggers 1 hit kill yA. COMEON heres ya chance to do something ORIGINAL instead of just ripping maps outta other games and painting a new coat of graphics on them and summit else is this has never been done before on unreal games your making history here by doing this!!! your making a map from the best known horror movie ever

Comment

wanna make yourself a well known modder heres ya chance wanna make a original and unique map heres ya chance get alien in that dvd player right now and watch and alien and aliens all over again and get that hive into your head cause i know you modders want this level made just as much as me and hey you could lakes of acid tyas know that act like lava as in you go in it you instant die and heres another idea ok brace yourself this ones a coolio ok here it is now becuase the alien hive looks so organic its really hard to tell where an aliens gunna come from so you could have traps like say you walk past a certain alien shaped thing wedged into the wall then it rips of ya head and waits for its next victim pretty cool hey. You could definately make this into warfare to spanning the alien hive and outside the hive based on the aliens movie so ya pretty cool

Comment

It's a good idea, but I will be making a whole different kind of environment when I do get up to snuff in the editor. Hopefully, I will be able to put the idea in my head into a good map... It's all very hush hush right now, but once I do release some screens, it'll stand out. 100% custom content map.

Comment

hey shademistress whats with all chinease themed maps your making i mean there good but whats with that? and is the hush hush gunna include my idea hey hey!!! comeon takeit up youve got talent!!!

Comment

bump comeon theres gotta be a modder that sick of remaking other games maps cause that boring it aint creative and that what you guys enjoy right you enjoy exploring your creativity ya know with this you could have like soldiers bodys in cacoons and blood dripping from the ceiling you look up to find a solider impaled on a spike or something with a horrified look on his face . scary stuff guys

Comment

Calm down please, if any mapper wants to make it, I'm sure they will without you having to tell them 10k times .

Comment

yeah im sure they will cause you know dam well they aint even gonna glance at it unless its near the top of this page if i let it go its gunna end up going onto page 2 and then theres no chance a modders gunna even consider making this map or even reading what ive got to say

Comment

i will have faith and your modders will deliever

Comment

what you are asking is a great idea IMO (the Alien series are among my fav movies) but what you are asking for would take insane amounts of time and effort for a map...

which should be the case for a map of this supposed caliber but many people are not that familiar with the editor

so if you desparatly want this map, try learning the basics yourself ... (search for "Tutorial" on the forums for help with the editor) and work from there

Comment

my computers really **** so no way i can make it myself

Comment

Why don't you start on the textures at least, there extremely hard to get right, especially with something organic. And anyway, if your computers really bad how come you can play UT3

Comment

Hes not legit.

Comment

Working...
                              X