Hedge Maze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hedge Maze

I've been thinking of making a very eerie hedge maze. The way I was planning on making it is so players can barely see through the hedges (just enough to see if someone is on the other side) but they can not pass through the hedge, only projectiles can. Making it like a crazy cat and mouse type gameplay. All this would be wrapped up with a visual style of a park of some kind maybe late at night. I was thinking an aristocratic court yard in front of a big mansion. You guys think this is a good idea?

I remember a small area in Resident Evil 4 where you have to go through a hedge maze outside of a mansion. And that's kind of what I'm picturing.

id play it.
    Could be awesome if it was maze-like enough, and really big. maybe spawn on outside, and powerups be in the middle regions

and u gotta add SOME things that block projectiles, so people cant just spam rockets thru the bushes hoping to land a hit

Comment

Of course I'll add things to stop the projectiles from reaching all the way over. I was thinking of fences and statues and stuff. There will also be bridges and stuff made out of concrete. Also maybe some short hedges that are only double jumpable. What made me think of this was Pac-Man. lol I was also thinking of a lot of health vials instead of medium health kits.

Comment

Working...
      X