Like 10 of them.

Comment

Originally posted by rasputins_beard View Post
      Like 10 of them.
      and then sum..............

Comment

Originally posted by marilol View Post
        Well, if epic don't we can
        The whole point of Epic doing it, is that you can't.

Do people not read topic any more?

Comment

Originally posted by ambershee View Post
          The whole point of Epic doing it, is that you can't.

Do people not read topic any more?
          Epic can kiss my round behind go the modding crew because if they wont do it we can.......

And plus they tried to destroy my sig but its still standing hahahahahha lol childish retribution lol

Comment

As far as I'm aware, it's possible to get some form of split screen working on the PC version. I would however suggest the OP learn the basics before trying to dive into something like that. It's probably not even possible on the Ps3, since if I recall correctly, it requires configuration file editing.
            Why do i feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall

Comment

Why do i feel like I'm banging my head against a brick wall
              Step back and take a breathe suck it in and let the good times roll LOL

Comment

Nothing against you guys wanted to bring split screen to the game, but I think this is a feature that should be implemented by Epic. I'd hate to have bugs in it... and I'd hate for them to have a reason not to be working on it themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Cold_Killer View Post
                  Nothing against you guys wanted to bring split screen to the game, but I think this is a feature that should be implemented by Epic. I'd hate to have bugs in it... and I'd hate for them to have a reason not to be working on it themselves.
                  It would probably be best if epic did it but by the looks of it they arn't going to do anything so its up to the modding community by the looks of it.......I dont know why the game was even released without it but hey thats just my opinion nothing in this world is perfect just sometimes u can dream LOL

Comment

Working...
                  X