Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
    Hm, afaik there were multiple Predator models (a whole pack even) made for UT2K4, and that seemed to go ok? They got released, in any case.
    Probably went unnoticed, and to be fair, the same would probably be true of a UT3 model too. I just wouldn't recommend it, as the results of true 'foxing' have been rather unpleasant (if not ridiculously overzealous on the part of Fox )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by 4TX4 View Post
    Hm, afaik there were multiple Predator models (a whole pack even) made for UT2K4, and that seemed to go ok? They got released, in any case.
    though a krall skin would be okay, it would be so much better for a full on Predator skin, and maybe it the game mode so that the predator can only use the predator weapons this could be done (possibly) as a mutur?

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yeah i guess the krall could be good alturnitive^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's best to avoid fox properties, but using the mutant game type is just fine - you could easily use a Krall for the 'mutant'.

If you don't understand why you shouldn't use the Predator, I'd suggest looking up the term 'foxed' and into fair use copyright laws, which don't apply (yet so many people seem to think they do).

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ambershee View Post
    That *is* how mutant works. The version you played probably wasn't complete.
    i think it was complete. ill wait and see.
    would be cool if the "mutant"'s skin was that of the predator and when they got killed in was given to the new predator and the old predator was given a simple a hunter skin^^

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ArmageddonAsh View Post
    its not any good, i want a mode where everyone tries to kill the predator but when playing that they were still just killing each other, i want a TDM-esque version with more teamplay to try and hunt down the predator.
    That *is* how mutant works. The version you played probably wasn't complete.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by JohnsShadow View Post
    its called mutant gheck out ut3mod.com and click on gaametypes

its not any good, i want a mode where everyone tries to kill the predator but when playing that they were still just killing each other, i want a TDM-esque version with more teamplay to try and hunt down the predator.

also it would be better if the predator had invisibility but when they get hit they become slighly visible agauin until the stop getting hit, like the nightshdae vehicle.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    thanx i will have a look at it, does the mutants character skin change?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    its called mutant gheck out ut3mod.com and click on gaametypes

Leave a comment:

• started a topic REQUEST: Predator gametype

REQUEST: Predator gametype

right heres my idea, well that i got from bigCman123 but is edited

right here it is one person starts as the predator who is almost invisible and can only kill people using the weapons that the preator has in the films and also has night vision or motion vision.who also has a speed boost and can sneak around. He is against everyone else. and they have to hunt him down you could also have it so that every one he kills gets respawned as a predator or something, though that might make people get themselves killed so they can beocme one or make it so that the person that kills the predator becomes the predator and the one that was the predator gets respawned and the only way to get points is to kill people as the predator

also if its possible have it so that hunters all have the same character skin of just a hunter while the person who is the predator has the skin of the predator until they get killed then their skin changes into a hunter skin while the person that killed the predator their skin chnages to that of the predator.

also if any one does decide to make this gametype could ya please cook it for PS3.

anyway thats the idea whatcha think.
Working...
X