Shotgun

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shotgun

Could some one make a powerful short range shot gun to replace the bio rifle with. I think this would be awesome because the shot gun is an awesome weapon and the bio rifle isnt.

Flak Cannon = Shotgun. And the Bio Rifle isn't a bad weapon at all.

Comment

Originally posted by NDN_Shadow View Post
      Flak Cannon = Shotgun. And the Bio Rifle isn't a bad weapon at all.
      Yes, the Flak Cannon is the intended Shotgun, and i prefer it to any shotgun in any other FPS :P

Comment

The flak is the best weapon in the game XD
        i all ways get FLAK MASTER with it

Comment

I drew a sketch of a possible shotgun.

I guess to make it work, you could have it fire off rounds like a flak cannon, but replace their animations with slightly enlarged enforcer bullets. And for the secondary grenade launching, just put a grenade-like skin on the flak shell that comes off. It would be the easiest and best way to get a shotgun mod for the game. It would mean much to those people who'd like a traditional shotgun for this game.

Comment

Sounds doable. However the enforcer doesn't have bullets, it's instant hit (no big deal either way), and why not swap the flakshell for the rocket launcher's grenade?

Although traditional shotguns, as far as I know, don't have grenade launcher attachments, but I don't see a problem with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Malachor View Post
              Sounds doable. However the enforcer doesn't have bullets, it's instant hit (no big deal either way), and why not swap the flakshell for the rocket launcher's grenade?

Although traditional shotguns, as far as I know, don't have grenade launcher attachments, but I don't see a problem with that.
              Oops, didn't realize that. Yeah they are auto hit, aren't they? Hehe, I guess maybe shrinking the flak cannon's shots could do it? I dunno.

I also thought about using the rocket launcher's grenades... I guess I wanted it to be an easy job building off the basic flak cannon model. But I guess that would be easier, just take what we already have and instant grenades right? Whatever works. It'd be really excited to see this concept brought to the actual game.

Here's a colored version of the shotgun sketch (forgive me if it's still a little too cartooney for you):

Comment

i like it can i build it

Comment

Go for it.

Comment

Oh sweet at least some one might be trying to build it. And i know that the biorifle isnt too bad i would just like something different than it.

Comment

Heh, all I would need now is a model of Tal'Set/Turok, and I'm good.

A freakin shotgun, hell yeah.

Comment

A realistic looking & shooting shotgun, say a SPAS-12, would certainly be nice.

Btw, contrary to popular belief, the Flak Cannon is NOT a 'shotgun'. Last time I checked, shotguns didn't shoot bouncing metal shards and huge flaming shells.

Comment

Hmmm , what year is it now? 2008? what year is UT3 set in? (I know it's not the first to have the Flakcannon, bear with me). So who's to say that it's not a shotgun for the future?

Comment

The Flak cannon wouldn't be a very practical weapon is any age, imo. Anyway, custom weaps don't have to 'fit' into UT, they just have to be cool. And an oldskool pump action or double-barreled shotgun would be cool indeed.

Comment

Yup. Basically, there's my concept art... And there's a bunch like it online somewhere. As long as it's a freakin shotgun, and it looks cool... I'll be happy.

Comment

Working...
                              X